Sonic Electronix

which ones travel farther, higher tunes seem to set off more alarms with my system, but yet my box is set up more for lows, now strait speaking on length of being heard, which does it more....lows or highs?? lows seem to move more air pressure, but do highs move more sound??? just wondering what i should be bumping more for being heard more

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

highs....45 hz would be heard further than 25 imo. if im wrong someone correct me.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

From what I've seen, highs can be heard much farther outside...but if you are inside a building all you get is the lows shaking it

yea its sounding right, outside my post office with beats for my van on ive had people tell me they thought a earthquake was happening from inside, but ive heard my parents tell me they could hear me commin from farther when i was listening to a higher toned song

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

u have an suv, and a box tuned to 37hz, ur peak is higher so a song with bass around 46-50hz prolly sounds the loudest but it also most likely to set off alarms because its ur loudest notes, heck ur f3 is prolly 33-34hz so by those notes ur already at half power

edit* ive always been told that the lows can be heard from block and blocks away in my car from friends

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

u have an suv, and a box tuned to 37hz, ur peak is higher so a song with bass around 46-50hz prolly sounds the loudest but it also most likely to set off alarms because its ur loudest notes, heck ur f3 is prolly 33-34hz so by those notes ur already at half power

ok, but but but the lows are so nasty!!! and i loev them, lol....if i wanna set off alarms ill throw on something high, but i think ill still keep beatin around with my lows

question tho, say a car parked next to me at a stop light, do the lows shake there mirrors more, or do the highs? is it still the same concept?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Me I have windshield flex at a lower frequency and shakes things real good, but when the higher frequency comes I seem 10x louder outside of the car also and can be heard a lot farther and rattle more things than I know what to do with lol