Skyline or Corvette?

Yup, but still part of the LS series engine like I said.

ya i wasnt disagreeing i was just adding on to your comment

imo i would rather drive a vette then a skyline... lol everyone saw the f&f and all of a sudden its the best car ever :-X

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Yup, but still part of the LS series engine like I said.

ya i wasnt disagreeing i was just adding on to your comment

imo i would rather drive a vette then a skyline... lol everyone saw the f&f and all of a sudden its the best car ever :-X

I actually fell in love with it when I played gran turismo :D Read more about the car,  more and more (when I was really into racing). It's my fav Japanese car :^

if they were both 1000hp, a big clunky big block 427, with 800-1000hp matched up with same hp on a half the weight v6/I6 twin turbo, and Iam sure the Skyline is a few hundred lbs lighter, but still, that Linger has a 0-60 of 1.6/1.8sec, and a top speed over 200mph.... I think the Skyline has a weight advantage, and the awd advantage, but the Lingen is just faster on the line.... Ofcourse american cars are great on oval tracks, but the Skyline would kill the vette on street race, or where the race has lots of sharp turns... But I think the topic was based more on realistic raceing, stock to stock, or moderate upgrades... And I thought a true Skyline was illegal in US?   It is in Cali last I heard

umm... http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/...st_results.html

0-60 in 4.3

but ya skyline fully decked out on gran turismo was sweet

ill agree that it might be the best jap car out (dont really know whats out so) but even if they were the same price i would take the vette... but they arent so paying 100k 200k for it is damn insane... lol if you want to pay that much for a car just buy an xlr change the motor to a tt lingenfelter ls7 (same body as z06 so it will fit) and you have a pimp ass luxury car that will whoop on pretty much anything on the street

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer