07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 that was redicolous... CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
LSN2meBoom916 Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 OMFG dude You're an animal.....that's just.....scary loud....really looks painfull/violent in there...i'd be scurred. Now lets do it with a full can of Mountain Dew.Beat me to it...I'd say find a nice "bouyant" Rubber ducky and make him fly around in the window....or like a bunch of them tethered to the window sill/edge and just all flappin like medusas hair. NUTs. EDIT* <--Just had an idea (hold your applause please) I can REALLY see this as "the new thing"...escalating out of hand rather quickly.... Today an empty can...next week a full can....ina month, an empty 40oz.....and then THE FLOATING BABY TRICK! That is all. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Jcoleman134 Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 ahh i should have came up for a little while. nice can trick! lol thats something you dont see everyday lol. good shit bro
Jman08 Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 GOD dam that shit was nuts i loved the tire flex too! Youtube.com/J Hutch22
FieroGrande Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 Is there anything you cant flex? Good trick!
Torres Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 THE FLOATING BABY TRICK! That is all. hahahahahhahaha i can just picture a baby floppin head over heals over n over n over hahaha
htx kustoms Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 That was amazing......But can it do it with a pepsi can
assman Posted June 23, 2008 Author Report Posted June 23, 2008 thanks everyone,it was a fluke that we figure it could do it.Never know might try 2 cans next Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
EricR Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 dude thats FUCKIN SICK. i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.