Tool List

can someone take the time and give me like a detailed list of every single thing I will need to build a box for 2 18's. I mean router, circle jig, you know everything im gonna need cause i have nothing and it will be a good investment for me, and it would be nice if someone could also point me in the right direction for buying all these items

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

The bare necessities are.

Jigsaw

Tape measure.

Screw gun

screw tips

drill bits.

straight edge.

pencil

circle compass

Glue

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ok, and like resin or any stuff like that bra dnails anything elsE?

dont just brad nail something add screws also. ive seen boxes blow apart cause they only put brad nails and no screws.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Beer always helps. :D

Just remember, it's just a box, if you fuck it all up, then buy a sledge hammer and build another one. The more you build boxes, the better you'll get

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yeah, ive tried building a couple boxes, but I realized home depot cant even fuckin cut the boards in half straight

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

• 2 weeks later...