Results of BIG 3 upgrade

I did my big three, well most of it. I am gonna do the last leg ( Alt to chassis ) when i get my new alt. Even still, after switching my stock battery in the front to my stinger 70, and upgradign my neg wire to ground and engine ground a couple things happened.

- My deck stopped shutting off ( even with radio and IPOD it WOULD turn off then back on , on the hardest hits of the music )

bass is constant and seems more powerful with no let up after 3 minutes full tilt ( deathmatch time )

Just my 0.02 cents, BIG 3 is SO SO worth the work

Christian

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Told ya!  ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

cant really find my 3 wires

Some alternaors don't have a power cable, they have a plug with 3 12ga wires, but you don't touch those and try and upgade em lol, so you call it a BIG 2, like my Bronco  :D

so did u get ur score up in ur car or what? ne pics?

It's to help his electrical system a little...Might not help your score as much but still less stress on the electrical system.

it'll help the amps keep that constant juice. when your voltage drop you less juice going to your subs and they don't play as loud.

just thought it might make the amps put out more power?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

so did u get ur score up in ur car or what? ne pics?

It's to help his electrical system a little...Might not help your score as much but still less stress on the electrical system.

just thought it might make the amps put out more power?

Maybe it would if he already had a good voltage. He said he was having voltage drops so that's what the BIG 3, tries to prevent voltage drops and dimming.