Sundown Audio

What Should My Buddy Do?

A friend of mine ordered a Hifonics Txi 1508D Amp. I don't know which site he got it from, onlinecarstereo.com or sonicelectronix.com

Either way....

His package arrived today and in was not only his Txi 1508D but A SECOND Txi 1508D...

I know what you guys are thinking...keep that fucker and sell it...(that was my first idea)

But I gave my dad a call to ask him about the legal side of things (he's a probabtion officer) and he said that technically it's not his...so keeping it would be stealing.

So what do you guys think? Keep it? Or send it back?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Just keep it for a little while. dont sell it and see if they maybe realize what they did. and if they dont then id say keep it. but give it a little time

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

The honest side of me says call them, make them aware of the shipping error, have them send you a pre-paid label for shipping (this way no money out of your pocket, and UPS/FEDEX will come to the door to pick it up!) however, the other 97% of my mind, says keep the son-of-a-bitch! and rock on with it

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

To each his own.....

I had a smaller company send me two HID kits about 1 month apart, they were moving to a new facility and must've got confused, after making sure that they did not charge me for the second kit, I called them and sent it back to them.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

i'd keep it, just don't install it for a few weeks just to see if they realized thier mistake. the shady side of me says if someone put the darn thing in the box and the onvoice only has one listed...as far as i'm concerned i only got one f'em. and from my experience in retail so much stuff goes out of a store at a time the only way they'd know you had the particular item that was missing was if the stocker for some particular reason knew your box from the hundreds that go out or your invoice says you got two and only paid for one. say it again f'em lol

Edited by benz280se