Sonic Electronix

The show looks like its pretty close to you compaired to me :(

Take the kids with! lots of people bring their familys. Who says it CANT be a family sport :)

Posted Image

Well the 3 yr old would like it.... my 1 year old not so much :) Thats why I would need a babysitter.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

people always laugh at the jackhammer. Yes its impractical [sp?]. And it probably wont take 10000 watts RMS, but someone has to give MTX a hand for havin the ballz to make a 300+ pound subwoofer.

And i'm willing to bet, in the right hands, it could be made to perfrom decent, it's just way too expensive for people to use and I bet there are no re-cones. LOL

acutally you can order them if i remember correctly. also dealers can buy them on a one year credit if approved

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I posted the link to mtx's spl sub.

Its the rfl 152..

link again.

http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/archive/RFL.cfm

And the real jackhammer, that is 22 inches that was used on pimp my ride where ghetto installs...

Its a cheap show with cheap builds.

They used 2 PREFAB SPEAKER BOXES.

Prefab boxes are crap in most cases..

Just because westcoast customs can not get it loud does not mean the sub sucks. I bet if Chicken bought them subs and meade hooked it all up for chicken you people that say they suck would all be on mtx's nuts..

Very true.

Anyone remember the Clarion SRW8000 32 inch sub?

yea the rfl 152.

I wanted one years back but got wiser and got something else.

Ive never heard one or seen on in person, or someone using them on the net lol

http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/archive/RFL.cfm

Didn't that one guy twiggz have them at one point in time?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

the jackhammer is BIG and SHOWY to the masses. people like that so they associate it with good. Not to say it's not good never having experienced one. But that's just the general conception (or misconception) depending on how you look at it.

Very true.

Anyone remember the Clarion SRW8000 32 inch sub?

yea, i think that theres another company or 2 that make unreal sized subs.

even if they aint the best, id love to play with one myself or even have one just to say "I have".....

like the RF tk15 amps. It be something to say "I have" and in Chickens cas "I have 2!!" lol

The price is totally not pratical, but someone said something about the jackhammers not being pratical either, but damn if i had the cash for one of them amps id get one!

And I think them t15k's are also "pretty big" and "showy".

Im pretty sure audiobahn made a big sub, and there was some other post that had a pic of a sub on a wall, and someone knew what it was, but i cant find the post or remember the company.

yup... fosgate made a 30... atomic made the 24. both clarion and audiobahn made 32s

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived