Well, myself and my girlfriend were having a nice nap today. Went to sleep about 2 in the afternoon, woke up about 7 o'clock. Sun was setting by then, and we had forgotten to turn on any lights. The door to the bedroom started shaking, and because that door goes straight to the back deck, Alice just though it was a possum or the cats. But through the door I woke up to see a man prying open the bedroom doors to get to Alice and me. I told Alice to quiten up and get dressed, but the guy managed tp bust open the doors. As soon as they were open, I shot straight up and damanded to know 'Who the FUCK are you?!' and the cunt ran.

If I was more alert, I would have called the morgue, not the police. Cops can't do anything either, bad description, no tool marks and no prints. Shame, but they are just doing the best they can.

Anyone else had similar stories?

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Holy Shit Man!!!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I dont know the laws there. but here in florida ----that dudes dead! <_<

thank god you were there and not just your girl!

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

man fuck that. i woulda shot the bitch in the knees then ask questions

shoot first ask later ;) I have a sign on my garage that says trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

here in Sacramento, in the north area, Notomas, there has been 15 home invasions in 1 month so far, home invasions are NO JOKE out here... I really need a strap in case this happens here too

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

"what would you do if a man SHIT in your house?!?!?"

"I'd BUST SOME CAPS!!!"

He wouldnt be able to get over my fence and if he did I would just let my dogs out of the house :lol: :lol: and if they didnt do anything my .338 sure as hell would

Edit the fence is black iron and brick ive tried to climb it before and lets just say my knee is forever jacked up

Edited by Aaron813