Second Skin Audio

What Do You Guys Think?

Looks good. get some pics when you build it

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

That's just all jacked up with the mounting diameter way off like that. The only sub I've ever seen with a 12" or more mounting diameter is the new Fusion line of 12's. They have a mounting diameter of almost 12 7/8".

Thats my design by the way... I did it for him so he could see what it looks like.. theif..

Everything on theres was to show a basic idea for the box nothing more, nothing less

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Either I want an a formal appoligie or something from "alpine" that is my work that i did for him. That is plagrise. Just liek writing a paper. If you don;t site your sources you get kicker out of the school. or possibly sued for it.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.