:shok: paragraphs are just awesome.... you should try using them sometime.

Secondly who gives a fuck.... shes probably whoring around and you would be better off without her. No one needs a lying bitch in their lives.

Yup...

I swear a lot of people confuse this forum with Dr. Phil.

I know we need a "My GF is a huge whore PLEASE HELP" section.... :cray:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Seriously, quit hoppin on the guys balls. I mean for god's sake he came to up hoping we of all people could help him. Maybe he cant spell or punctuate, whatever. Who gives a fuck. Hes obviously upset so dont sit here and be an asshole about it and make fun of him.

In all honesty, dont blow up. Thats the last thing a girl ever wants is for you to blow up on them. God forbid you do it to them but they can to you all the time. But my best advice would be to call her when you know there wont be any distractions and talk to her about whats going on. Tell her you are upset about the way things have been lately between the two of you. Ask her to meet up so that you can talk face to face, adult to adult. Dont accuse her of anything, just ask her whats been going on lately and tell her how you feel. Listen to what she has to say. Maybe something has been going on and you just simply havent noticed it.

Best advice is be calm about it and be cool

All you can do is pick up the pieces and move on. I just broke up with my gf (2years) and less than 5 days later she fucked some other guy (claiming it was so she could forget about me texting this one girl...) so guess what, she obviously doesnt care, so why should I? There is more to the story, but im not gonna bore everyone with it..

All you can do man, is just forget about it and move on, 3.5 years is a lot to just let go of tho, its gonna be hard, but you can do it.

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

ok ive been with this girl for da past 3 1/2 years already and lately this past week things have been different between us and one night she said ill call u in five mins and then she didint call me for another 4 hours shes been talkin to this guy again dat she knew in high school and i recently found out dat she had a myspace page i 1st asked her if she had it she denied it but then when i tld her i found it she admitted it and she wont let me see it at all and we broke up and then we had been talkn fine da next day and i asked her let me jus c it and we broke up and then the past 3 days ive been tryin to apoligize to her and she seems like she just dnt give a fuk and it makes me mad so i blow up on her and start yellin but tonight shes wit her homegurl and i call her and she says dat thet dude dat shes been tlkin to is comin ova in a lil bit and i blew up on her and said alot of shit to her and now im fukd up so wat should i do

F*CK her HOMEGURL

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

pihb!!!!

yea just pee in her butt. Its over she found some greener grass on the other side of the fence. She was having cyber sex with the ex on myspace thats why she kept it from you. Shes looking for a easy way out and and wanting to make it look like its your fault for breaking up. Dont fall for that shit make it be known that the reason for the drama is because shes lied to you about the myspace. If she doesn't like the fact that you got mad about her lieing to you then she shouldn't have lied to you in the first place. So ditch the bitch shes gonna have stds soon.

hey man someone once told me everything happens for a reason so all i can say is move on man find another girl or like B SLAPS YOUR MAMA said f*ck her bestfriend or another way to get back at her is get back with her f*ck her an then be like bye b*tch :rofl:

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

Well for some reason i dont think this guys has the "game " to fuck any of her friends learn from your mistakess on this one and dont make the sames ones twice/...................

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg