Sonic Electronix

well i went home on leave to new orleans, and since being back in the states for a year i have gotten used to the hidious trends that have started from my bros in the south, don't like it just got used to it. you know donks cars, and cars that have mad stickers on them to look like theyv'e been sponsered or nascar stickers. it's too funny to see a "gangsta" wif gold fronts in a monte carlo made to look like Dale Earnhardt, or my two personal favorites: bright yellow 93 camaro on 22's with the original wolverine sticker from front to back, or the green crown vic on 24's with holiday inn written across it lol i thought it was a cab!!! anyway the new source of my irritation had to be when iwas sitting at a stoplight and turned my system down so's not to disturb everybody and i kept hearing music that sounded like it was coming from a carnival pa speaker. i noticed that the sound was coming from this guy behind me. i thought man his ears must be hurting with pa speakers in his car yuck! then he passed me and his windows were up W T F ?!?!? the sound was coming from his wheel wells he had speakers mounted there so you could hear what he was hearing 80 ??!! then i thought maybe it was just this idiot but the more i drove through new orleans the more people i heard with that setup. white dudes, blacks, even hispanics got 'em. what the hell is going on? am i just getting old? or is the south just getting more and more f'n STUPID?

im not into all that stuff i think all that shit is stupid IMO lowriders...now thats a diff story :yahoo:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

i went on a little drive today and seen something kind of stupid like that this guy had bucket buick century lifted with some big ass rims,and a gucci pattern on the top half of the car and had 4 speakers in his grille, :rofl: looked and sounded terrible

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

dude if your shit knocks .... id rolled all my windows /sunroof ... ne thing to get loud and i wouldv got beside him and blasted!!!!

not for to long tho just to wake his ass up LOL :shok:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

i went on a little drive today and seen something kind of stupid like that this guy had bucket buick century lifted with some big ass rims,and a gucci pattern on the top half of the car and had 4 speakers in his grille, :rofl: looked and sounded terrible

I've seen a car just like that...where you at?

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Thank the Lord none of those fads have hit here.

This is why I love living in small town Kansas, none of that gangsta poser crap, heck, there are only 2 or 3 cars in this town that have the capability to bump.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824