sundownz Posted July 23, 2008 Author Report Posted July 23, 2008 I got it in the other day - I sent it off to be magnetized: We'll see how it does and go from there. I may end up making changes before final production based on my test results, we'll just have to see Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
spl explorer Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 I got it in the other day - I sent it off to be magnetized: We'll see how it does and go from there. I may end up making changes before final production based on my test results, we'll just have to see HAHA. The motor looks so sick! Quote Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year 94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now... 87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue *ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA* Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches. http://www.rollerzonly.com
Torres Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 My software predicts 91.4 pounds for the motor without basket.oh dear lord! lol wow. it's lookin beastly and i'm likin it. i'd love to hear these Quote
sundownz Posted July 27, 2008 Author Report Posted July 27, 2008 oh dear lord! lol wow. it's lookin beastly and i'm likin it. i'd love to hear these "This" is more correct since there is only one right now - I'm testing some ideas with it. I expect that I will change at least a few things about it before customers get their hands on it. Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
sundownz Posted July 28, 2008 Author Report Posted July 28, 2008 It is back and magnetized - hopefully will get it built and some testing done within a week! Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
EricR Posted July 28, 2008 Report Posted July 28, 2008 keep us updated ! Quote i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
IH8PunkRok Posted July 28, 2008 Report Posted July 28, 2008 beastly Quote -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
andym85 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 id seriously be interested in one...anxious on how the testing goes... Quote i likes me some audio stuff...
sundownz Posted July 30, 2008 Author Report Posted July 30, 2008 Will keep you guys updated - I have a few paying customer jobs to do first before I can test it out Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
etaks_crew Posted July 30, 2008 Report Posted July 30, 2008 Noooooo damn customers........ LOL J/P Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.