Spl Max Drop Out/there Maybe Hope; But I'm Not Outta The Woods Yet!

Lol you gonna pay for all the wood wire and gas to make it to the shows don't forget to mention I can only build on the weekends and when are the shows??? On weekends takin vaulble time away from me! I don't mind getting my ass handed to me makes me wanna do better I blew my wad on this new build u just don't have the time and MONEY unless I wanna move into my burban but we already got a guy that loves to sleep in da port

hitch a ride with one of the teammates to shows and share the cost of gas.

you can build any day, it's just a matter of getting out there and building. If greg is going to Reno and you'll build in san jose this weekend, might as well pick up the burban and the welder tonight and get started....

as far as money and wire, you can start whoring yourself out at $50 a pop?

Or you can start hitting up Tsunami, Hooker, Audiopipe, RF, Metra and see if they'll kick down some wire for the build.............Send them the stats page along with pics of the progress and see what they say.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Hey, sometimes going without is part of the game. I feel ya on wanting to bust ass to get the burb done. I walk past my gear and look at it everyday too. I can't start the X till the 250's done. It sucks, but it's part of the sport. Suck it up and get back to work. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Lol welding 2night that's one long extension cord from my apt to my parking spot I bet management would love that!

Dude I also got personal shit going on that I don't tell you kimo anybody making this even harder its a bunch of strees right now and this should be fun

Ima do what Eva I need to and try to make this fun again not stress full

There is other SHIT involed in this please understand that fuck

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

it'll never be 'unstressful'.........this is all controlled stress that dies down after each show and comes back before the next.

that's one of the main reasons that got you into dbdrag/bassrace. "excitement"

roll with that "excitement", don't step away from it.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No point in arguing with the man or putting him down. Alpine has done a lot for db drag on the west coast. He is the most visable one on our team. Between him and Brian they are out there a lot. Alpine and I have had dicussion after discussion about how to pull off both. Its really gonna come down to when the show is and whats available but, if its between working on the burban and going to a show, working on the burban is gonna have to be priority.

If the truck didn't go down Alpine would still be out there.......

Oh and to put things in persepective...........13 more buildable weekends until FINALS!!!!!!!

and since this weekend Greg's shop is gonna be closed 12 more weekends.........

Edited by Team Bassick - Kimo

no body is putting him down. this is one of those times in life where you either fold and say i'm done, maybe next year....or have all your friends kick you in the nuts until you realize other viable options out there. well guess what, homie, i'm here to kick you in the nuts as long as you need. :)

Example - you don't have to drive 2 hours each way just to get some welding done.

you saw the amount of room and car parts there are in that dirt lot next to my pad. fuck it, weld at my place after work and add some scrap steel to the pile. That's 3 solid hours of work that can be done each night during the week. It can be done by Friday....

Close enough that Joey can come by and give everything a once over this weekend.

ps - i wouldn't have even attended San Mateo if it weren't for someone kicking me in the nuts until i just built something to get him to STFU.

i had a 5 day vacation to build the van, got screwed out of 2 of those days because of work. I didn't even want to try to build a wall in 3 days. If impalaman quit kicking me in the nuts, I would have went to Indy to spectate.....

moral of the story, i'm gonna ride your ass until you bring that burban over and shut me up with some welding. :o

^ thats a friend :good:

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I think Deafy just wants to ride his ass :db:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)