Spl Max Drop Out/there Maybe Hope; But I'm Not Outta The Woods Yet!

I think Deafy just wants to ride his ass :db:

nah, he's too skinny, i'd break that bish :o you on the other hand........................................ ;) ;)

*straps a 2x4 around my ass so i don't fall in*

Edited by deafyT

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

nah, he's too skinny, i'd break that bish :o you on the other hand........................................ ;) ;)

*straps a 2x4 around my ass so i don't fall in*

Better get a rope ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Done welding by next week would be a dream come true I would love to start laying wood

swing by the pad and let's roll out to salinas after work. Pick up the burban, steel and the welder and set up shop tonight.

my only question is where we getting a chop saw?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

alpine i told you i would help you. i could weld that whole burban up in about 5 or 6 hours. as long as i have help cutting material.

oh yea i own 2 chop saw's

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

swing by the pad and let's roll out to salinas after work. Pick up the burban, steel and the welder and set up shop tonight.

my only question is where we getting a chop saw?

$189 bucks at HD. Then take it back when your done ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol wrd, kingsuv. always got to "try it before you buy it" :D

so what's your game plan? salinas on the weekend or get it done locally this week?

Really want drive down here Sunday after the Reno show and get it done?

it will go fast once I start with the wood and I can throw something in tha civic

Maybe I won't be a drop out yay

maybe, that is alot of driving homes. 80 if not i can see fi we can do something sunday, i dont do church so..........

show is on saturday i believe

Edited by B slaps yo mama

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

$189 bucks at HD. Then take it back when your done ;)

the ryobi 10'' mitre saw is 99 bucks, the chopsaw blade is 10 bucks,(@HD) thats what I have been using and it works great, hell your welcome to borrow mine if you want Alpine.