roscoe1129 Posted July 11, 2008 Report Posted July 11, 2008 fuckers denied me after I bought 2 1/4 pound chicken lip big bites...... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Stephen Posted July 11, 2008 Report Posted July 11, 2008 extra small http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif a chode slurpee you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
finkster Posted July 11, 2008 Author Report Posted July 11, 2008 Thats good to hear...sorry for you other fellas where the owners are cheapskates i guess...For all the other ones...good stuff man, ill be on my way to get mines in a minute or so DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
AI James Posted July 11, 2008 Report Posted July 11, 2008 holy shit do you have strong genes lol nice to see they got one, ima go buy one either way, but daughter is reading over my shoulder and is wanting to go NOW.
David Posted July 11, 2008 Report Posted July 11, 2008 holy shit do you have strong genes lol nice to see they got one, ima go buy one either way, but daughter is reading over my shoulder and is wanting to go NOW. yeah all my kids look like me, I feel bad for them, cause im an ugly fugger. Isabella has some of my looks with mommies hair color, bella enjoying a biter biscut ( she has 2 toofers cutting in )
roscoe1129 Posted July 11, 2008 Report Posted July 11, 2008 yeah all my kids look like me, I feel bad for them, cause im an ugly fugger. Isabella has some of my looks with mommies hair color, bella enjoying a biter biscut ( she has 2 toofers cutting in ) Damn Bro you werrent lying she is getting big! I wish she was up while I was at the house I wouldve loved to seen her!! Oh and looks like she enjoyed the hell outta that biscuit!!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted July 12, 2008 Report Posted July 12, 2008 we had free for all at ours hahahaha they had the same set-up at my local 7-11 here, good to see your girlies got some FREE slurpeeee's I got one tooo, cherry slurpee FTW
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.