If I get rockband for the Wii, can I use the guitar for Guitar Hero? Or doI need to get that kit too?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

If I get rockband for the Wii, can I use the guitar for Guitar Hero? Or doI need to get that kit too?

You can use the Guitar Hero Controller for Rock Band, But you cannot use the Rock Band Controller for Guitar Hero, I ran into this on the Xbox360 version.

Not sure if its the same for the WII or not.

hmmm,

Well Rockband is on it way :clapping:

That will at least get me going.

And Wii fit is kickin my ass

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
tell me about it...I'm trying to keep up to my 8yr old Daughter with a hula-hoop. :wacko:

:8)

That ain't no joke! And fuck the Soccer one

The down hill ski and Snowboard is a killer too.

Rockband on the other hand, I smash it on the drums. The wife won't put down the guitar long enough for me to play it :unknw:

That ain't no joke! And fuck the Soccer one

The down hill ski and Snowboard is a killer too.

Rockband on the other hand, I smash it on the drums. The wife won't put down the guitar long enough for me to play it :unknw:

hell youd only get 20% anyway bill.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg