I thought he was talking about pics he took..

Seemed far to easy..lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

nvm the security code was 123456. So what you do is type #073887and hold * and it will ask for a security code type in 123456

hmmm they changed it sorry forgot to mention the security code hers was all 0's.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Connect the phone to your computer via USB and use Bitpim to access the phone's firmware and files and remove them that way.

An EXCELLENT forum on EVERYTHING cell phone wise.

http://www.howardforums.com/

I wouldn't go to the limits to say it cant be done because I've seen just about anything done to cell phones given you use the right programs/unlock all the right things. My last phone I was getting free internet and picture messaging via a hack. With my new Glyde there's a great program like Bitpim called QPST. It basically allows you to access almost everything on your phone, (just be careful what you modify or you could brick it). So far I've been able to add my own homemade and ("borrowed" from verizon) ringtones into the firmware as well as wallpapers.

Just goes to show you what all you can do with the right tools. ;)

If you need any help pm me.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Connect the phone to your computer via USB and use Bitpim to access the phone's firmware and files and remove them that way.

An EXCELLENT forum on EVERYTHING cell phone wise.

<a href="http://www.howardforums.com/" target="_blank">http://www.howardforums.com/</a>

I wouldn't go to the limits to say it cant be done because I've seen just about anything done to cell phones given you use the right programs/unlock all the right things. My last phone I was getting free internet and picture messaging via a hack. With my new Glyde there's a great program like Bitpim called QPST. It basically allows you to access almost everything on your phone, (just be careful what you modify or you could brick it). So far I've been able to add my own homemade and ("borrowed" from verizon) ringtones into the firmware as well as wallpapers.

Just goes to show you what all you can do with the right tools. ;)

If you need any help pm me.

Hey bro I downloaded that program but my phone is not listed on there.

Team Deadly Hertz

Hey bro I downloaded that program but my phone is not listed on there.

yea i know, my cousin is havin the same problem, he used to make ringtones for his razr, but now with his rokr is it wont let him, we've been tryin to figure the shit out for weeks

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.