Jump to content

Meh Vandalized Cav...my Rant....and Carshow Pix..


Recommended Posts

Posted

Man, I LOVE the Cavzilla!!!!!! :good:

You can't give up :fool:

thank you sir..............

we shall see what happens...lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

really sucks man! i can totally understand why you feel the way you do about car shows around here...... the only thing that wins shows around here are old muscle cars with mullet wearing can only turn left living in a trailer rednecks that drive em.... iv'e seen some sick ass cars that should be winning theses shows not even get a second glance from people........

i hope you hang on to the cav til itleast august 16th..... where having our comp then and you know it wiil be appreaciated down there with us

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes

Posted

Damn sux to here and see whar happend to the cav my car got fucked with this morning im starting to feel like whats the point of driving or fixing up a car thats that mines a DD and have some bitch ass motherfucken piece of shit scum of the earth worthless waste of life and sperm whos mother should have swollwed him and shit him out asshole just fuck it up for us

Posted

I am new around here but not new to car audio/video. That is some sick ass work you put into the cavy. I wish I could do glass work like that. Your options are endless. I have had my stuff stolen a couple times in the past so I know how you guys feel. Just keep ya head up man and dont worry about what people say. You put alot of time and custom work into that ride and it is truly badass! Haters will be haters, fuck em.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Posted

Damn sux to here and see whar happend to the cav my car got fucked with this morning im starting to feel like whats the point of driving or fixing up a car thats that mines a DD and have some bitch ass motherfucken piece of shit scum of the earth worthless waste of life and sperm whos mother should have swollwed him and shit him out asshole just fuck it up for us

Calm down broham.....

Don't sell it Timmay only few ppl can really understand how much work went into the car...... shows around here are the exact same thing.....even kids my age 17-24 years old work on there imports and actually make them nice (not riced out) get shunned if your not driving an old school muscle or classic its nothing....Oh and cars with systems get hated on.....yeh no one cares.....

I quit going to shows simply b/c of that.....I did go to on car show that was an actual "stereo show" and alot of ppl had rides like yours and more ppl were checkin them out than the classics or muscle cars....oh yeah and the bagged vehicles got the attention too lol.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Man Tim im sorry to hear what happened. I feel ya on getting bored on a car. The car show scene does look like it is one sided up there. I wish you could have gone to our show when you were down and I would probably have a new neighbor outta ya. :D I say don't give up on it if you do get rid of it pick something else up to keep ya going. Take it easy man and check your PMs on FGF imma have a question for ya in a sec.

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

Posted

you know its the TYPE of car show your going to that is the problem....

at those type of shows, they cant stand us. A long time ago i was in the same situation... I parked the honda next to some older guy with a camaro (or some car like that) and he got pissed and moved his ride, and that was BEFORE i started bumpin that shit.

dont give up, just dont go to those shows, go to the ones you belong at......although im sure your choices are limited where you live.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Sorry to hear about the vandalism. You're not alone in the muscle car thing. No stereo competitions anywhere near me, and I rarely enter mine in regular car shows anymore, everyone is only concerned about horsepower, and literally ask me about the engine without ever looking inside the car.

Take some time off, get a new window installed, vacuum her out and you'll be happy once again!

Unless your a pro, (doing installs for money), the love of the work and the experience is more than worth it.

I build for me, and it's really much more fun when you don't care what others think at a car show, gives you more freedom!

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

Tim dont get discouraged bro. Its exactly what Steve said "the type of show". I used to go to local shows but not ever turn on the stereo and the old people either loved it or as soon as they saw the system they bad mouthed the whole truck. I went a show several years ago.I had the only fullsize and got 2nd to a judge who had his stock truck in the parking lot.wtf. you know what I did after that---put my truck in my garage and for the next 2yrs worked on it. now it wins -3yrs in a row best fullsize at DUB shows,lowrider sweepstakes,best ofs at NOPI and HIN. now when I go to local shows.....ITS THE SAME SHIT!!! so build it of yourself and know that deep down inside they(old people) really like bass..

PS get some paint on the cav and your responses be a totally different.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 427 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...