that is phetty!!! I can't wait to get a second vehicle. I wanna wall the sunfire soo bad!! Nice work, and you did it fast as fcuk!! Congrats. Vids please!!! LOL!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

very nice build man, love the 45s, and the logo

whats the box tuned to? it looks like somewhere between 50-70hz, pretty high tuned

I just figured id ask, since I skimmed thru and didnt see any mention on tuning

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

goodness im in love with this install!!! great work bro!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

whats the box tuned to? it looks like somewhere between 50-70hz, pretty high tuned

thx. im not too sure what its tuned to. it was suposed to be tune to around 37 Hz but I had to make the box a little smaller so im sure its tuned a little higher

goodness im in love with this install!!! great work bro!!!

Thank you

Kinda off topic but what kind of camera were you using, it seemed to capture the bass really well! :blink:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

All your hard work def. paid off! I'm with everyone else on the construction of that wall! Your cuts on those 45s were really nice.

I was wondering on that tune too. With the port that short, it does look to tune rather high. Could you give some net internal cubic footage and the area and length of your port? There are plenty of us on here (myself included) that have nothing better to do than to calculate people's tunes for them. :)

Now it is time to tune and tweak. As soon as you get the DCs broken in you can do some http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif son!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived