sactownstang Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 <---------- Last place in the 39 class. It's U and I bill, i just lost at a higher SPL!!!
jack Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 <---------- Last place in the 39 class. It's U and I bill, i just lost at a higher SPL!!! http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Wh...9984&Page=2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
sactownstang Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 shit bill got 3rd not last, shit i am the worst bass racer!!!!
kingsuv Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 At least I got some points today Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
David Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 shit bill got 3rd not last, shit i am the worst bass racer!!!!practice practice practice
99vic Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 these are just random pics i took as i wondered around BILL TEAM BROKE ASS ( WISH I WAS THAT BROKE LOL) BASSICK GUYS first time competing MINI MICRO BEAST had to get a shot of this little ass battery in a crx hc 2400 FORGOT YOUR NAME ) REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 ANDRE (SPELLING SORRY BRO) KIMO CIVICMAN (SPELLING AGAIN) ???? I WANT TO SAY THEY WERE SHOP OWNERS BASSICK & SSB(HOPE IM RIGHT) BILL AGAIN EVERYONE REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 BASSICK GUYS AGAIN LET THE BATTLES BEGIN IM TIRED OF TYPING SO GUSS ON THE NAMES LOL I THINK I FOR GOT SOME PICS REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 JACK IM WAITING FOR THE VIDS TO LOAD HERE IS 1 2 REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 3 4 5 6 7 REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.