99vic Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 I DIDNT DO TOO GOOD OF A JOB ON THE COMP. PART 8 9 10 WELL THATS IT FOR NOW PHOTOBUCKET IS BEING A :censored: REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 WOO HOOO I LIED 11 12 REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
loganberry Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 <---------- Last place in the 29 class. thats cause i wasnt there... My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
kingsuv Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 I think this is the most coverage we have had at a show. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
99vic Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 I think this is the most coverage we have had at a show. BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN GOING GOTTA SHOW THE REST OF THE FORUM WHAT WE DO ON THE WEST COAST REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 13 HE'S NOT ONLY SLAPPIN MAMMAS REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
civicman Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 I think this is the most coverage we have had at a show. x234 on that one i had fun today hanging out with the peps good times B slap yo mama twice Team Bassick Nyman
loganberry Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 how come you werent there competeting Logan?i had work this morning...extra money i couldnt pass up My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
David Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 x234 on that one i had fun today hanging out with the peps good times hey I just seen your Email bro, my number in pm is heading your way
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.