redbaron80 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 I'm at a 149.8 bassrace with 6000 watts... I'm almost there. What is the lowest power you have seen for a certified 150 + in bassrace. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
David Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 you should have 6000 watts, but your not getting all of that power out of your amps becuase of the bad voltage drop, I would say your getting like 2200 per woofer MAXX
redbaron80 Posted July 15, 2008 Author Report Posted July 15, 2008 you should have 6000 watts, but your not getting all of that power out of your amps becuase of the bad voltage drop, I would say your getting like 2200 per woofer MAXX Oh believe me I know so 149.8 with 4400 watts..FTL, but i WILL get that POWA, and I should be at around 7000. Each amp birth sheet was 3400-3500. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
roscoe1129 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 you should have 6000 watts, but your not getting all of that power out of your amps becuase of the bad voltage drop, I would say your getting like 2200 per woofer MAXXAgreed! get them batteries in there C and youll see a major difference! I know when I added more (2 per T3k) It made a HUUUUGE difference. to bad they were just borrowed.... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
kingsuv Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 Just get them Batteries already. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
redbaron80 Posted July 15, 2008 Author Report Posted July 15, 2008 Agreed! get them batteries in there C and youll see a major difference! I know when I added more (2 per T3k) It made a HUUUUGE difference. to bad they were just borrowed.... i was telling David when I went from 1 battery to 2 batteries I gained 1.5 db's in BASSRACE!! Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
redbaron80 Posted July 15, 2008 Author Report Posted July 15, 2008 Just get them Batteries already. Yes Sir, working on it Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
ALPINE408 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 Ya your doing 4000 watts max rember I watched your bass race score from the monitor you started playin at 150.5 dbs to 149.6 10 seconds in you droped to 149.8 to 148.7 that was your voltage dropping the 2 peaks was the song Have you ever had your woofers blown?
David Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 couple more batts and the MLA module and you B SLAMMMMIN ( even more )
David Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 couple more batts and the MLA module and you B SLAMMMMIN ( even more ) by the way I still need the VIN number and all the engine Info so we can getthat to MLA so we can getthat module when They are available (wich should be soon ( i hope))
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.