Are Kinetik 3800 Legal In Street B And C

I believe the rule is still 800 cubic inchese in Street B and C

Street A got screwed with the 650 cubic inches.

Rusty correct me if I'm wrong

I also believe the multi-cell rule will be going or is in effect for the classes.

per DBDRAG RULE BOOK section 6-8i

Competitors in the Street A class are limited to a single 650 cubic inch (10652 cubic cm) or smaller battery. Competitors in the Street B class are limited to a single 800 cubic inch (13110 cubic cm) or smaller battery. Competitors in the Street C class are limited to a maximum of two each 800 cubic inch (13110 cubic cm) or smaller batteries.

Additional Guidelines:

Only "standard", 12-volt, 6-cell (connected in series), lead/acid or gel-type batteries are permitted in the Street Division.

Aftermarket batteries are acceptable provided no other applicable rules are violated.

Hybrid (ie 12/16 volt) and/or custom-made batteries are prohibited.

The physical size of each battery is calculated from the physical dimensions of the battery. (Height x Length x Width excluding the battery terminals) The physical shape of the battery is irrelevant.

The primary battery must be located in the same general area as the OEM battery location. (For example, if the OEM battery location is under the hood, the primary battery must be located under the hood as well. Aftermarket battery trays and/or custom fabricated battery brackets may be installed provided no other applicable rules are violated.)

The secondary battery (if installed) may be mounted behind the B-Pillars or under the hood provided no other applicable rules are violated.

Batteries may not be mounted underneath the vehicle. (Underbody battery boxes, racks, etc. are prohibited.)

Batteries may not be swapped out during the course of an event.

Batteries that are designed in such a manner as to circumvent the above rules may be deemed illegal by the dBDRA.

I believe the rule is still 800 cubic inchese in Street B and C

Street A got screwed with the 650 cubic inches.

Rusty correct me if I'm wrong

I also believe the multi-cell rule will be going or is in effect for the classes.

You are correct =]

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

You are correct =]

So like ss 1-2, 3-4 5+ and street max 1-4 can not use multi cell this year or is that something being looked at next year?

Edited by sactownstang

So like ss 1-2, 3-4 5+ and street max 1-4 can not use multi cell this year or is that something being looked at next year?

That is being looked at in S/M only... that i know of so far... which i think is B/S!!!..... :censored:

The name says it all STREET MAX!!!!

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom