Denon Z1 Deck For Sell

man, sooooooo many people passed this up when SD.com had it for sale......i wanted to try one just because of the price but thought it was too good to be true. SOB i'll be damned if the price of those hasn't damn near doubled since they have been discontinued. Couple big names swear up and down it's the same exact thing as the z1 internally and everyone started eating them up.

guy i picked up the naki 700 from sold it for the money to buy the denford :(

*kicks david for not making me buy one* :o

that Naki you have isnt so bad itself, if you ever wanna part ways with it I got first dibs

that pantera song, there is nothing better than that....first thing i did when i got home was download it, it sounds nothing like mell's truck, but that song is just truly amazing and her truck brings it to life....i used to be all about over the top bass, but bill might have gave me the sq bug...its amazing you will not be disapointed john....its a work of art that truck

i saw it a few mos ago at the sac town db drag but all i could do was rub my head and say thats a big ass box. well it was my first time hanging with the smd crew also, so i kind of stood back and watched and asked a couple qs here and there. but this time im stoping at everyones vehicle taking pics and vids like a mofo....... if its ok with them

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

gone already... the rf would be badass too

naw they used cheaper parts to make that deck
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

off topic - hey bill, does your deck have digital input?

if so, instead of CD's, look into FLAC/lossless audio. :)

Yes sir.

1 In and 3 out.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ever herd a DVD-audio disc?

Yeah, I have a few. There the same as SACD. Both of which haven't really taken off.

I guess Hi quality sound isn't important when people will buy a box set home theater system :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

at the risk of getting flamed im just gonna ask... Ive seen this deck before, but also like asked before , besides being rare why do bassheads like this HU? I have a Denon Home receiver and love it to death ( well any receiver that cost 3 g's id love :) ) but how is this so much better , cleaner etc than the famed Mainstream sq 880 prs

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Heres a quick little note on it.

http://www.alphaaudio.co.jp/usa/denon_web/dct-z1/dct-z1.html

It's not that the deck has a lot of features, more of it lacks features ;). But what it does do, It does it better then then just about all other decks.

at the risk of getting flamed im just gonna ask... Ive seen this deck before, but also like asked before , besides being rare why do bassheads like this HU? I have a Denon Home receiver and love it to death ( well any receiver that cost 3 g's id love :) ) but how is this so much better , cleaner etc than the famed Mainstream sq 880 prs

Don't worry about getting flamed. It's not a bassheads deck.

If you don't know there is music missing in your music then you wouldn't miss it.

But if you do miss it then you will want the right gear to get as much of it as you can back.

Don't worry about getting flamed. It's not a bassheads deck.

If you don't know there is music missing in your music then you wouldn't miss it.

But if you do miss it then you will want the right gear to get as much of it as you can back.

Gotcha, no doubt tho that is a badass HU.. Not that its out of my price range, but the entire setup would be outta my range by about 20 g's or so :) Just out of curiosity what type of hu's are ran in sq comps? The last sq car i heard was unreal, but that was 5 years ago.. Nakimichi (sp?) hu, audison amps 8w7 and focal speakers in a audi... I wish i had the money for sq :(

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Yeah, I have a few. There the same as SACD. Both of which haven't really taken off.

I guess Hi quality sound isn't important when people will buy a box set home theater system :rolleyes:

ya sorta sux... sadly there isnt squat for it as far as decks go either. when i saw this i thought it would be cool to have the denon and the new kenwood 8120 (for dvd-a/5.1) not that i could afford BOTH but it would be very nice

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived