mcnaught82 Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 Today I was able to get a change to listen to jacks little geo metro, all I can say is holy fuck, I have never heard anything like that in my life. I thought my ears were going to bleed. Quote Team Deadly Hertz
Guest aseanj52 Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 What all does he have? Sound like he can do a few :hairtrick: So i like it already. Quote
ChevyBoy Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=22563&hl= Quote
Noobtastic14 Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 (edited) what does he have????? four of these: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: Four of these for power: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: and a big box that does this: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: -Drew Edited July 20, 2008 by Noobtastic14 Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Guest aseanj52 Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 O_O amazing......is all i can say Quote
David Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 Today I was able to get a change to listen to jacks little geo metro, all I can say is holy fuck, I have never heard anything like that in my life. I thought my ears were going to bleed. hahahaha you like that shit bra? that shit is baddass huh LMAO Quote
mcnaught82 Posted July 20, 2008 Author Report Posted July 20, 2008 hahahaha you like that shit bra? that shit is baddass huh LMAO Fuck yea, I made my wife get out of my car and get in his to listen to it. Quote Team Deadly Hertz
meade916 Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 did he show you those 4 LITTLE Rockford BD1500's absolutely BURIED under everything (not even getting warm) making all that noise? Rockford FTW.....i was AMAZED by those amps and the power they put out so effortlessly. Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
mcnaught82 Posted July 20, 2008 Author Report Posted July 20, 2008 did he show you those 4 LITTLE Rockford BD1500's absolutely BURIED under everything (not even getting warm) making all that noise? Rockford FTW.....i was AMAZED by those amps and the power they put out so effortlessly. Yes he did, I was amazed. Quote Team Deadly Hertz
roscoe1129 Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 That fuckin metro is NO JOKE! I got my head kicked in for a good 10-15 minutes when we went to lunch. All I gotta say is I LOVED IT! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.