Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

6'3 275lbs

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Wii Fit says I'm obese :aggressive:

Chicks dig fat guys ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

So i guess im not like extremely fat. Its just the fact that I get excited about food sometimes gets to me :sorry: but i guess its ok. So who else is overweight here? Or bigger? Dont be ashamed.....FAT PEOPLE UNITE :))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

Posted

damn i never wouldve thought i had 5lbs. on u. no one thinks i weigh 215, but i guess muscle does weigh a lot. btw, im 6'2" too lol

most people tell me there is no way I wiegh 200 + but then I take my shirt off lol

I was 245 at one time, but I had alot more muscle on me then.

now I just have bigg bellie

this was in 04 when I was racing Mtn Bikes, 6-2 185 me in the red hat ofcourse

Posted Image

Posted

lmfao....i could have sworn dwright made this thread but oh well maybe next time.

im 6'....250

and yea chevy, muscle does weigh more than fat rolls :rofl:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

ultimate solution woulda been goin to party, getting wasted and coming home and straight tearing up that icecream in a drunken daze.. or if you got lucky you coulda brought her home and rubbed it all over her :D

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

Posted

6 5" 230 not obese but thick lol

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

Posted

Wii Fit says I'm obese :aggressive:

Chicks dig fat guys ;)

ROFL

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...