01xtreme Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 lol edit:fixed my name my bad, I always thought you spelled it with a C. Off topic, but not really, I used to have the best shirt ever. It said, "It isn't a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a sex machine." My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Forceww Posted July 21, 2008 Author Report Posted July 21, 2008 lol that would be a bad ass shirt. We should make a fat club and that could be our club shirt hahah. Whered you find that at? **New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw! *Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass* Team SBC Team Full Force Refs SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14 CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14 cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari
qu1cks1lver56 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 agree'd i want one of those shirts First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
jack Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 6.0 205-215 of pure lovin http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
01xtreme Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 lol that would be a bad ass shirt. We should make a fat club and that could be our club shirt hahah. Whered you find that at? I didn't buy it, my friend got it for me when he went out of state. people always give me stuff saying im fat. I think it might be a sign. lol. Everyone knows I am not one of those easily offended fat people, in fact they annoy the hell out of me. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
littleitaly1990 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 6'1 240lbs A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Sport_truck Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Wii Fit says I'm obese Chicks dig fat guys hell yeah200lbs most intense workout I've been through.... cooking "It isn't a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a sex machine." Cool as shirt... I friend of mine has one I can Bounce $h!+ off my roof
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I think I might be the biggest guy on here...not sure though. 6'4" 410 remember that is 410 pounds of pure sex appeal. I bet I weigh more than steve, and Curt combine. lol. BTW, don't you love my shitty sony camera? HOLY SH*T!!!!!! <---Runs and hides under the table (So I'm not confused with any of the foood) I like to say im simply fluffy....then the girls usually like to feel me and see if its true. and when they find out it is they realize im nothing but 280 pounds of pure man meat and all they say is lolololol and how comes the biggest dude on here drives an s10? How does that happen? lolHAHAHHAHAHAHA! TRUUF!For the record, I think I am at the other end of the spectrum and could easily fit in a backpack or frontal baby carrier of one of you guys. Midget status (damn near) FTL. 5'5'' in shoes, currently 130ish...and I feel chubby/out of shape...when I am "in shape" I'm 125lb. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
loganberry Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I'm on the above average side Rolling 6'3 290lbs 6-3, 300 even... My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
E-Train Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I dont know guys i'm pretty big myself, 6'1" 330lbs, and im only 18 i feel like shit, it sucks i need to loose about 100 lbs lol but atleast i kno now im not a fat man among skinny ones rofl 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.