Sonic Electronix

that is weird....mine is the opposite....my CDs are louder than my ipod....but yea i would imagine a ipod does put out a better signal or something like that.....lol idk for sure tho.

It depends what iPod you have. If you have a nano iPod then you won't have any bass.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

leave the equalizer on "off", adjust tuning from ur head unit, the only other one i mess with is "bass reducer"

make sure u have good quality music on the ipod before u play it in ur system u dont want to feed it bad signals and shit...... cd qualtiy is 328kbps i believe?

but if any music u download slightly sounds like shit ( underwater music) then delete it and find something better

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

leave the equalizer on "off", adjust tuning from ur head unit, the only other one i mess with is "bass reducer"

make sure u have good quality music on the ipod before u play it in ur system u dont want to feed it bad signals and shit...... cd qualtiy is 328kbps i believe?

but if any music u download slightly sounds like shit ( underwater music) then delete it and find something better

320kbps and some cds are not recorded at some are slight lower as in 192kbps if its not 192 or better I don't care how much I like the song I won't "get" it.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Guest aseanj52

My radio have a SLA that lets me adjust the loudness of the sources so they match. But with an ipod, on itunes you can boost the loudness of a song. So that might have something to do with it.

That's wierd, on my alpine when I had an ipod I got a little less output from the ipod in reference to an mp3 cd. Technically I would assume that they should be the same either way. I assume that the ipod just stores the mp3 just as the cd, and the alpine just plays it. I wouldn't think the ipod eq and other settings would apply if that were the case... You would think the alpine should just bypass the damn apple firmware and just read the direct mp3 file... I guess that's just not how ipod's like to work...

I don't know, I'm thinking too hard about it. Personally I cant stand ipod's, if you HAVE to use a sync to get the music on then the device is stupid and cant create it's database itself. :censored:

Ah well, as apple controls the mp3 player market I guess alpine had to go with them... :fool:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I am looking to buy an Alpine radio. How are the features on it? Sorry for the steal.

PM'ing you.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

personally, in both the tahoe AND the Caddy, the ipod is not as loud as a CD. I have to turn it up a little louder to get the same output and thats even after the SLA is pegged.

It depends what iPod you have. If you have a nano iPod then you won't have any bass.

false....doesnt make a damn bit of difference which ipod you have. I have plugged my sons Nano in my tahoe where my 60 gig usually sits and there is no difference. Im not running RCA's straight out of the headphone jack though i am tied into the deck thru the ipod plug

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916