hahaha got the old school parker valves i see. the ones with the manual buttons on em. gotta love it......... never leaks. not hella fast but hey. i remember when i had those on my old mini truck. when it rained it would spray water up like a whale. lmfao good times.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

hell yea get that thing over to dan and cut those strut tower mount dohicmajigs. Youll be flat on the ground throwing sparks in a matter of hours. It looks like you may be able to go with a larger rim with rubber band tires. I dont like rubber band tires but each to there own. If you need some one to do the work We got a club member with a shop in Modesto that can get you set up no problem.

if I get another for a daily I would, and after all of the talking I found some more info, I would have to notch the uniframe for the axles to clear and cutout some of the inner fender well.

Scrappin pan over in germany have some sick vdubs layed out real nice, I just cant read what they say I dont read german and my wife doesnt feel like translating lol

I think my car will be to heavy for tha kind of thing, maybee if I get another one for my daily I could do something like that.

here is why my car is to heavy

Posted Image

Posted Image

incase you missed it, Im building a extreme car :)

Can you get new parts? Im sure I can get my boy to work with you. He started a new shop in Modesto called last chance customs He needs to get the word out so im sure if you show him some love on the forum and swing some people his way he will show some love right back. Call Dan he knows him his name is Jr. hes building a couple of sick ass C10s thats all over the forums.

If you change those banded bags for a double convoluted bag then you shouldn't have any issue at all. You can get the same fire stone bag they use on layed out duallys that towe triple car trailers. So if a big ass dually can toe safely triple car trailers on the same bags I dont see any reason why you couldn't do it to.

I would toe the car to Modesto and spend a after noon talking with Jr. Im sure he would get you posted up and dragging with a concrete box lol

Can you get new parts? Im sure I can get my boy to work with you. He started a new shop in Modesto called last chance customs He needs to get the word out so im sure if you show him some love on the forum and swing some people his way he will show some love right back. Call Dan he knows him his name is Jr. hes building a couple of sick ass C10s thats all over the forums.

If you change those banded bags for a double convoluted bag then you shouldn't have any issue at all. You can get the same fire stone bag they use on layed out duallys that towe triple car trailers. So if a big ass dually can toe safely triple car trailers on the same bags I dont see any reason why you couldn't do it to.

I would toe the car to Modesto and spend a after noon talking with Jr. Im sure he would get you posted up and dragging with a concrete box lol

how would you fit ( i think your talking 7'' dia. bags , if not 8'' dia. bags ) on a strut assembly, aren't the bags they use on them 6'' dia. bags at the most!, thats why they mostly use sleeve bags. cause if i were bagging a dually, i would use 7's up front and 8's out back ( slam specialties of course :D ) i just cant imagine using a bag that big on there especially with front wheel drive wheels, hey i may be way wrong , ive never dealt with strut bags, only double bellow bags ( convoulted )( shit ! i dont know how to spell it but you know what i mean ) on mini trucks and hotrods ( mostly shockwaves ) so anyhow, what bags ARE you talking about !!! :unsure: talk to me BIG P , i know your ur reading !!!!!!!

I think it's been mentioned before, but have you looked into Universal Air Suspension's product? They have bags that will slip over your stock strut in place of the spring. I've been looking into getting their kit for my 08 xB. Thing is, I'll have to plaz' off the lower spring plate/perch and weld and reinforce the new plate that's included in the kit.

UAS has some pretty decent gear.

I think it's been mentioned before, but have you looked into Universal Air Suspension's product? They have bags that will slip over your stock strut in place of the spring. I've been looking into getting their kit for my 08 xB. Thing is, I'll have to plaz' off the lower spring plate/perch and weld and reinforce the new plate that's included in the kit.

UAS has some pretty decent gear.

yeah , been mentioned .........but thanks B)

no offense to anyone, but I build my own cars, and there is no need to drop that much cash into a car I cant drive on the streets.

dont worry, I will be bagging a dailly driven vehicle, after I get my money situation under control.

no offense to anyone, but I build my own cars, and there is no need to drop that much cash into a car I cant drive on the streets.

dont worry, I will be bagging a dailly driven vehicle, after I get my money situation under control.

i know you do, i read thoroughly !!!! , thats why i suggested talking to AAC , they are the only ones i see that have done more than just a '' one off '' , it seems as if they've done a few. by sayin your car is to heavy, do you mean its putting to much stress on your current system ( air suspension ) . i do tile for a living , ive loaded about 1500lbs in the bed of my truck, i gots a '' stock floor bed '' held up by 4 mounts , i thought it would cave in but it held fine , it actually drove normal !!! im runnin' re 7's over the axle, gonna change to a bag on bars one day soon, i hope !!! i know what you mean about dropping big$$ into your rides when its not a daily !! i'll keep looking about your front setup, seems like the rear is fine tho !!!!???? ............... B)

i know you do, i read thoroughly !!!! , thats why i suggested talking to AAC , they are the only ones i see that have done more than just a '' one off '' , it seems as if they've done a few. by sayin your car is to heavy, do you mean its putting to much stress on your current system ( air suspension ) . i do tile for a living , ive loaded about 1500lbs in the bed of my truck, i gots a '' stock floor bed '' held up by 4 mounts , i thought it would cave in but it held fine , it actually drove normal !!! im runnin' re 7's over the axle, gonna change to a bag on bars one day soon, i hope !!! i know what you mean about dropping big$$ into your rides when its not a daily !! i'll keep looking about your front setup, seems like the rear is fine tho !!!!???? ............... B)

btw, i forgot to add , can u section any more out of your strut assembly ?????? i was thinking that if you could '' take an inch here and an inch there ''' but you probably have looked into that, i assume you dont want to mess with the stock hood for clearances, i have a 95-99 mitsu eclipse hood bubble smoothed in my hood , it looks '' custom :) but any how, thats all....................

Archived