Sonic Electronix

Worst Place You've Ever......

i was at a buddies house which is down the street from the police station. i was showin of the new FI BL 18 when dodge charger police cars pull up, 3 cops come up to my car and say that they have gotten 3 or 4 calls from people complaining about noise and whatnot. A third car pulled up and he came up to my car and got info from on of the other officers. They took all our ID's and ran my plates. When they were gettin ready to leave i asked them if they would like to see what i had, so i poped my hatch and showed them and the three male cops eye's widened and one started to ask how much i paid/ specs/ etc.

Back when I had my 6 15 inch memphis m3's I went to the huddle house at about 3 in the morning...I have bluetooth in my truck and i was on the phone on the way there and had it full tilt before i answered it..well to hang up i just shut the truck off...still full tilt....went in and ate...every cop in town hangs out here every night...i went to leave and started pulling out when my hu started up and blasted....the windows were flexin and the cops were staring...i saw them get up as i flew out the parking lot and drove to walmart and ran inside...stayed there til 6...close one

the worst place i did my bass'n was while i was in the "hood" in pensacola...

the place i was working on was in the heart of the ghetto straight up hood rats everywhere, and a old buddie was passing by and seen my van and stoped in to say hi and i showed him my system and let him get a passenger seat treatment lol.... needless to say across the street was a hood rat store with about 25 thugs hanging out all day and when the bass droped they were all eyes and ears .... next day i brought my gun to work lol...

Smart move.

so i took it over to the hotel and i had the Valet park it......but when i pulled up i had a bass disc in the deck....i turned it up all the way and shut the car off.............when he got in the car and turned it on...... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

that little fucker jumped out of the car mad as hell...scared the hell out of him....

:lol::rofl:

Posted Image

pretty much exactly what i want to do to my buddies 90 berretta. No Fucking room in the back seat for anyone to sit back there. When i do, i have to sit side ways in the back seat.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Probably just going by the school on days I skipped or right through town.. There isn't really any horrible place to bump around here (rural Wisconsin). Wake up the cows, lol. Me and a buddy were bumpin through a parking lot after a football game, he got pulled over, got a ticket, I had to drive home because he was still on his probationary and we had 3 people in the car.

where about wisconsin you live.

my worst is in my driveway. i live out in the middle of nowhere wisconsin, and my neighbor has called the cops on me three times because of my systems. cops have showed up twice but its always the same guy and he was my D.A.R.E officer and is really nice. he said that he cannot do anything unless my neighbor went to the court about it. the cop said that if i dont bump to early or to late they wont do anything but give a warning.

third time he called cops didnt even show up lol

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

• 4 weeks later...

i live in new orleans and they're really tryna crack down on loud musik here , so i was at the red light, full tilt, bumpin Bun B "My Block" tha whole time with 2 police cars behind me. whn they passed me up afer the light changed my heart went in my azz, lol

sometimes i do pause my musik at red lights just to see how quiet it is outside and then let em have it lmao... gotta love it!!!

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring

my worst...

i was at work and i was giving a demo to a buddie of mine and this girl and there was an old guy sitting like 10 yards away at a picnic bench letting his dog walk freely.

i played some Flo Rida Elavator and he jumps up and storms toward my car. i turn it down cuz i thought he was coming to my windwow which was closed (passenger door open) and he walks back to the rear of my car a start reading my plate i guess.... as he did i i played some A Milli and he went and sat back down...

full tilt ofcoarse ;)

this was roughly 6pm but i dont give a fuck cuz we have a leash law here and hes letting his poodle or w/e run freely next to a damn highway (rt. 13)

ha funny face tho.

thats my worst... i keep it down low at lights and crank it while driving and in parking lots...

my GF's neighbor said "I can feel it in my house when Im upstairs" at a party just recently too lol ;)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

i was home on leave in new orleans and i decided to pull into this abandoned gas station and flex the windows. well i didn't see tha cop on the other side. he turned on his lights and came out from behind there pissed. he didn't give me a ticket just scared the crap outta me yelled at me to turn it down. he was probably sleepin or gettin some head !

my favorite is more of a comedy. i was at a rally's drive thru and i had four twelves in a chevette hatchback, with a tapedeck blastin the new (at the time) nwa. (yes i'm that old) and this cute ass girl in the window asks me to crank the vol. so i did everyone is in the window jammin and my voltage dropped so bad the tapedeck ate the tape! can you imagine what that sounds lilke on four twelves full blast? i was so embarressed i pulled off without my order lol

i was getting drunk down town.. and by town i mean pop 488 people. i set the bank alarm off. then we waited for the cops to come and leave...... then drove by again..... then went home to sleep off the hang over..... lol

158.1 db at 50 hz best life time score

154.1 street beat

3 TRF 12's

3 fusion fca 4000d's "need some cooling ideas" lol

12 hc 16's

suedo wall

more to come very soon

Archived