I was actually going for the Black 1098s, but they had no more S's available and it was an 8 week wait. So it was between the Red and Yellow. The red just looks so awesome...I couldn't resist...it was instant wood.

heard that man they are some sweet ass bikes I might see about getting rid of my R6 to get one but since I just bought it a few months ago I wont get shit for it

Dude the 6's are bad... I want one for the track, so that I don't have to keep strip'n my street bike down.

You have an awesome bike bro...keep it and learn it.

The only reason why I got rid of the R1 was just cause I got tired of having so much power that I couldn't use it on the streets. The weekend before I gave it up, me and some of my boys hit up the canyons and I was litterally leaving the pack behind while in 1st gear. It sucks to have so much power in 1st that I can't shift till well over 100mph.

Yeah the duc has a tad bit bigger motor and comparable HP, However in a straight, there is no way in hell it could keep up with my R1. The duc is definately more of a cruising style bike with a VERY aggressive seat position. It really only shines when in the corners.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Dude the 6's are bad... I want one for the track, so that I don't have to keep strip'n my street bike down.

The only reason why I got rid of the R1 was just cause I got tired of having so much power that I couldn't use it on the streets. The weekend before I gave it up, me and some of my boys hit up the canyons and I was litterally leaving the pack behind while in 1st gear. It sucks to have so much power in 1st that I can't shift till well over 100mph.

Yeah the duc has a tad bit bigger motor and comparable HP, However in a straight, there is no way in hell it could keep up with my R1. The duc is definately more of a cruising style bike with a VERY aggressive seat position. It really only shines when in the corners.

ya I like my R6 have you taken the duc up in the moutains yet

Ohh yeah dude...its insane.

At 150 miles, I took her to the track and beat my best lap time by 12seconds (only cause I don't have to use the brakes as often due to how the twins power is so much more managable).

Then she's got some new Pirelli shoes and she's been in the canyons about 1/2 dozen times since. She's mean in the twisties

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Ohh yeah dude...its insane.

At 150 miles, I took her to the track and beat my best lap time by 12seconds (only cause I don't have to use the brakes as often due to how the twins power is so much more managable).

Then she's got some new Pirelli shoes and she's been in the canyons about 1/2 dozen times since. She's mean in the twisties

Nice my dad hasnt taken his out to much since he got since hes been traveling on business I might take it out before he gets back next week

Seeing these threads makes me REALLY want to graduate and get a real job.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I have Ducati 996 but I want a 1098 tricolor bad :(

you are spot on about the r1 and power, I ride my brothers boosted 05 and its scary fast.... even before it was boosted it was hell on 2 wheels

Im jealous of your bikes meng

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio