2x Event/spl Max Cup Show In Reno

WickedToys1

Not a bad turnout today. It was sure nice to have some shade.

Thanks to 99vic for making the trip to shoot some videos and what not. Nevada didn't ge me too bad, I'm only down 40 bucks :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

sorry for the delay, the vic didnt like the trip and blew a hose, i got home real late so im loading the pics now vid will come after. its going to be a sec loading 120+ pics

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sorry for the delay, the vic didnt like the trip and blew a hose, i got home real late so im loading the pics now vid will come after. its going to be a sec loading 120+ pics

where are you putting the pics?

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

where are you putting the pics?

if your talking about on here i dont know yet, but im loading on photo bucket now. should i start a new thread for them or just add them on this one? :unsure:

/Rant

Sorry to hear bout the Vic. That makes for a long ass day.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Damn bro i knew something happened when u wasn't online and posting last night.

We had a 3rd car that didn't even make it there!!

Man I am always worried about shit like that, hell being I have no spare it's a matter of time!

Thats kinda why it was kool how we left in grass valley, I know somebody in our show would probably stop atleast to give me a lift to get what i need.

Glad u made it safely!

Bring on the pics and vid~!

it wasnt to bad i blew a hose in tahoe so i called the wife had her go get the hose and i chilled by the lake for a while, it was cool there and no traffic the whole way :lol: i would of made it home in 2.5 hrs but my car was pissed lol,

i think ill go with alpines idea ill put the pics in a separate thread, a few didnt come out good but i still got a lot, it took a while had to edit a few pics, still gotta figure out how to load the vid from my cam corder to the internet.

i usually dont have to worry about my car it never gives me problems, i drive that thing everywhere yesterday was the first problem it has had well that and it has 127,000 miles now, but its time for an oil change and radiator flush. time to jump on it

/Rant

Archived