Second Skin Audio

Audioque Woofa Blown! Plus Vids Without Blown Sub

I wonder if that sub would have taken the power longer in a smaller box like 3-3.5 cubes per sub. Maybe i'm wrong but I thought that was one of the ways meade is able to run 2x the rms on his subs(small enclosure with reduced port area).

That sub will take more power then he was giving it I know that for a fact because I have one and used to run it on 3000 watts rms daily for over a year and it never got stinky or no magic smoke and the coil was fine when I pulled it out of the box

I wonder if that sub would have taken the power longer in a smaller box like 3-3.5 cubes per sub. Maybe i'm wrong but I thought that was one of the ways meade is able to run 2x the rms on his subs(small enclosure with reduced port area).

x2 I think so too, I had a huuuuuge port and tons of air, I also played alot of low freq stuff and probably clipped the subs a little the last couple weeks.

The sub actually pulled itself out of my original screws (8 of them) so I had to get 1 1/2" screws :P

crxsilogozz5.gif

x2 I think so too, I had a huuuuuge port and tons of air, I also played alot of low freq stuff and probably clipped the subs a little the last couple weeks.

The sub actually pulled itself out of my original screws (8 of them) so I had to get 1 1/2" screws :P

I'm getting ready to try the same thing with one of my 3515ds. I'm going to hook it up to the 20001bd I just got (3-3.5 cubes with about 40-50 sq. in. of port area @ 38hz and see how it does. Mine are rated at 1200rms, 2400music, 4800peak

TDH FTW !!!

LOL

but seriously. Dont type that anymore..

jk.

Lol, that's just me, plus I know of no competitions in my area. :P

So, groundpounding FTW!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Phasing issues?

Good god, you know some shit's about to go down when someone is gonna show off their bass and they pull the fuckin headrest off and set it on the roof...

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Yeah I believe so, I fixed it afterwards (that was the 2nd or 3rd day with the stereo). They moved evenly once I split the rca's instead of daisy chaining them, I didnt see a change in output tho =|

from my exp if you have out of phase subs and you correct the prob you should see a MAJOR diff in output