Sonic Electronix

Amp On/off Switch Meade Uses?

hmmm sounds like the max bass enhancer with equilization and line optimizer option that fosgate just developed and gave to me and steve to test. I havent had a chance to hook mine up yet so I cant give you any input on it maybe steve will when he gets a chance....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

OH , DO YA BUDDY? DO YA? Because they make them, its basicly an equalizer ... but does gain, rca voltage control, sub level, ect. All in one . Witch is the one I want but cant find.

I think that was meant to be pissed off attitude. He was just playing because Meade's is the 2 knob bass knob and you argued hardcore it wasn't when multiple people told you it was. I think your talking about a line driver possibly. But no reason to get pissed off.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

OH , DO YA BUDDY? DO YA? Because they make them, its basicly an equalizer ... but does gain, rca voltage control, sub level, ect. All in one . Witch is the one I want but cant find.

Oh yeah and watch your tone buddy watch your tone! Awefull snooty for a NOOB! I dont care if you have elevenbiliontyyears of experience.... which you dont...

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

he uses the RF bass knob, he does have the RF 360.2 control, but that controls the whole system

trust me I seen him do it more times than anyone, he uses the bass knob, when I drove the hoe to the show where we had both the hoe and the ext at(cant remember where that show was) if I had the bass knob all the way down, the bass was still there just real low, as soon as I turned it up the bass got louder ( alot louder if I really got on it)

actually, the 3sixty CAN be configured as a volume knob for an auxillary input such as an ipod or something.......but it can also be used as a bass volume controller. Mine is set for bass.

i still wanna see the 5 button knob :D

me to :search:

whatsup with the attitude? you dont know what your talking about so you should probably settle down a little.

hmmm sounds like the max bass enhancer with equilization and line optimizer option that fosgate just developed and gave to me and steve to test. I havent had a chance to hook mine up yet so I cant give you any input on it maybe steve will when he gets a chance....

i know nothing about this.......RF didnt send me a bass enhancer to test. :unknw:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

actually, the 3sixty CAN be configured as a volume knob for an auxillary input such as an ipod or something.......but it can also be used as a bass volume controller. Mine is set for bass.

me to :search:

whatsup with the attitude? you dont know what your talking about so you should probably settle down a little.

i know nothing about this.......RF didnt send me a bass enhancer to test. :unknw:

Me neither Bro I was just being shitty.... pre morning beer comment ya know.... :D:unknw:

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

so they make it......but you cant find it........in other words........they dont make it
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Sub Level and RCA voltage control are the same. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: (if used on subs)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Oh yeah and watch your tone buddy watch your tone! Awefull snooty for a NOOB! I dont care if you have elevenbiliontyyears of experience.... which you dont...

Lol im far from a newb hommie G. I just joined this forum bro dawg. I know everything there is to know with systems besides these inline rca knobs and a few more things. I bet you a million dollars you are still learning new stuff daily and so am I . So jock off my nut sack braaaaaa

Lol im far from a newb hommie G. I just joined this forum bro dawg. I know everything there is to know with systems besides these inline rca knobs and a few more things. I bet you a million dollars you are still learning new stuff daily and so am I . So jock off my nut sack braaaaaa

Bro you seem like a cocky fucker. If your such an expert why can't you tell us what it's called then? Anyone who's had a system knows what a bass knob is and does because almost every amp has one. Wait, let me guess you use these "high-end" brands that don't come with them huh?

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Archived