Sonic Electronix

I will check my amps and speakers once a day every day, to just make sure the arent over heating or, starting to smell or the box isnt moving around on me, but i will check under the hood and behind the radio once a month, or less

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

I'm not talkin crap here but it sounds like you guys don't trust your installs or you know there is a weak link and you don't trust that

And I'm not saying I'm perfect done a lot of half ass things to get into comp on time and had to check everything over and over again cause I had no time

No for a daily you build it like it was factory how offten do you pull the factory deck out to check it connections? Never if your worried about your box moving strap it down or bolt it down even better strap and bolt it down make it to where you belive it can be there forever

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I'm not talkin crap here but it sounds like you guys don't trust your installs or you know there is a weak link and you don't trust that

And I'm not saying I'm perfect done a lot of half ass things to get into comp on time and had to check everything over and over again cause I had no time

I was thinking the same thing.

If I open my trunk I got wires every where!! Its a eye sore but its all temporary, I put it in, and I know for a fact that my batteries, amps, brain dont move around so I wont have no stress spots such as amp wires comming out so there should be no reason for anything to move around.

i check it when shit breaks or doesnt sound right....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i check it when shit breaks or doesnt sound right....

nicely said.

when i first read the topic and first few posts i thought damn maybe i should check shit every now and then. but i have never checked anything unless somethin was wrong then found out the problem and fixed it and everything was good. but its not a bad idea to check every now and then i do agree with that.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i check over my whole system once a month atleast, mainly because i had a power surge and didnt know what from, and when i decided to check all my wires i found that my 0/2 power wire from my front bat to the rear had broken the zip ties and had rested upon my exhaust and burned the cover off the wire and caused the wire to short out on the exhaust melting a hole the size of a quarter in the pipe.... very lucky it didnt cause a fire or damage my alts of the cheap amps i was running at the time

and at night im up untill 2-3am so ill just randomy walk outside via the back door and sneak around with my 9mm in my hand ready to shoot a bastard i find in the van lol... havent caught anyone as of yet tho

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

No for a daily you build it like it was factory how offten do you pull the factory deck out to check it connections? Never if your worried about your box moving strap it down or bolt it down even better strap and bolt it down make it to where you belive it can be there forever

well for now i dont trust the install with wire wise. i need another run of 1 ga and ill be fine but i still check it just to well check on it.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!