its called comprehensive insurance. if its bolted/screwed or secured down it should be under coverage.

at least thats how allstate is.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

its called comprehensive insurance. if its bolted/screwed or secured down it should be under coverage.

at least thats how allstate is.

to be more technical it custom parts coverage. not all insurance companies cover aftermaket products even if you have receipts and it is bolted down. but if you have home owners insurance they will cover it. progressive covers up to 5 grand with receipts/documentation. i have my stuff covered there because its bolted and welded down and my wifes is covered under our home owners policy because it just sits there. you do have to make sure not to tell your insurance company that you go to car shows or competitions if you do go. they could force place "special vehicle coverage" on you or drop you from there company. i told farmers mutual that i went to shows and they dropped me. i went to progressive for ful coverage and got a better rate with way better coverage. but they are still expensive. i pay over 2 grand a year for a $300,000 policy.

----reference's----

meade916

Man Id stay away from them. personally I think if they were willing to beef with you from the start, they just lost there chance to see what you got....plus if you go with some of your boys, it may be asking for confrontation....but if you go alone or with 1 other friend, they could try and jump you. clubs have too much drama....plus you cant control your friends. Of course, personally, I have alot of friends who like to "speak there mind", so thats just my opinion.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

How open is this audio shop?

Like if its in a city center or on a main street then I guess its not that big of a deal. But if its kinda off the beaten path then NO.

Well they want to hear it at the local kick it spot which is like in the middle of everything here, their shop is like 3miles away.

I've been to their shop once or twice thats all.

All my boys like to speak their minds too, from what I've heard so do they.

So I got the 'details' on when and how they wanna meet...

They want me to go their at around 830pm (when it starts getting dark) and just 'find them' in the crowd of people, then basically thats it.

Oh if it matters, Their shop sells JL, Memphis, Clarion, JVC. I roll with Kicker and rep the other shops logos on my rear window.

Derp.