newls1 Posted July 26, 2008 Report Posted July 26, 2008 OK, so I just moved back into the S.Florida area to get my old job back till Dec 1st, then im going back up to the ATL area again. I get to my old store where I worked for 7 years (HP auto parts store like a jegs or summit type place) I go in to meet up with my long time friend who took the Managers position when I left, and there are 2 "KIDS" behind the parts counter. 1 seems to be a good worker, and can hold a conversation fairly well, the other kid with his hat on crooked first words to me are, "My car hits lower then that dawg" So I say without knowing what he has, "Wow, thats awesome, I thought mine was doin pretty good, but if you have something louder, you the man!" First off, I could care less about a stereo at this point as I just got in from an 8 hour drive, and tired as fuck. I guess I shouldn't have been playing my stereo loud as I pulled in, cause we all know, your getting ready to answer some retards question..... Anyhoo, the kid wont let it rest, so I go out and look inside his explorer, and here is what I find......... http://www.crutchfield.com/S-73cZPo7BaWL/A...KG&g=208250 He has 2 of these running off a boss 3000+watt POS amp (which we all know maybe puts out 4-500watts and the rest is distortion) he has a acid type battery in the rear, which has been trickling acid out as you can see from the top of the batt is wet, and the "EGG" type smell in the rear, and 4ga power wire ran to the front to connect to the other batt, what a fucking moron! So, me being tired as hell, just said to him, "play something so I can here this beast of a stereo setup you got" He plays some Young Jezzy song, and of course it produced the WORST FUCKING sound i've ever heard, and in the 30seconds this idiot played it for, that boss amp got fucking HOT! I told him, ya your right, my shit sounds nothing near the quality of this, hats off to ya bro......... A few minutes later he is talking to his girl on the cell, and I hear him repeating this to his girl, I say to myself, "this shit needs to end, and this moron needs to get taught a lesson" I tell him to have his girl come here and lets see what she thinks. CLEARLY anyone with "hearing" can notice that 2 18" BL's getting shoved ~2500+RMS watts in the VC's, sitting in a Tahoe with a 16cuft 34hz tuned box will feel the difference instantly. Finally this idiot gets his girl to come here, while waiting for her arrival, I head over to D.D to get a nice cup of coffee. She shows up, and SHE IS FINE!! I put her in the 19/20 year range, and being that this is S.Florida, the girls here where the shortest fucking pants, there damn camel toe is basically flopped out, Anyhoo......She sits in my tahoe for a quick burp of some old school FUGEE's, and she is blown away, and she asks if we could drive around to get a better listen. Hell ya, sure why not. I go into the store to tell this freaking idiot that HIS GIRL, wants me to drive her around for a sec, and he kind of stuttered, uh, uh, whatever......... We end up gone for 20+ minutes, I get her address (the hell with getting her phone number), she tells me how much she can't stand him for several reasons blah, blah etc..... She then tells me they've been going for 7 months and never had sex, and she wouldn't with him, but she is to "big hearted" to break up with him, cause she didn't want to hurt him, you know, female bullshit! Anyway, im going over tonight to pick her up to go to out to eat, and if lucky have a great night. I cant wait to start working with this idiot, who basically set this whole thing up for me! Take it easy guys..... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
jlgn_2000 Posted July 26, 2008 Report Posted July 26, 2008 thats the best way to meet a coworker 94 3000gt 18" Kicker Solo X KX2500.1 2 KX350.4 8 JBL Coax Speakers 250A Mechman Alt
~digital~bass~ Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 Always nice to have a new poon to pound. Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
97Dime Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 thats what i call a good day at work...lol..good luck 1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr. L5 Kicker 15" Kicker 750.1
newls1 Posted July 27, 2008 Author Report Posted July 27, 2008 Always nice to have a new poon to pound.Yup, no doubt.... I'll be real honest here, it has been nearly 2 years since i've had a girlfriend, so this female is GONNA GET IT! Between moving back to GA 2 years ago, and trying to get a job, starting a small business for some side money, I just haven't had the time, nor the money to get involved with anyone. I still have my small business ( www.externalpccooling.net ) but had to move back here to the S.Florida area for my old job back, to pay off my gosh damn creadit cards. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted July 27, 2008 Author Report Posted July 27, 2008 pics of chick or it didnt happlenHoly shit bro, what im I going to say to her......Excuse me ashly, but since I know you for a total of 20 minutes, I need to snap a pic so my INTERNET FRIENDS believe me, and dont call me a liar, cause im bragging about you on my chat forum for car audio! Ya, im sure that will go over well, she'll think im some damn pervert, and drop me right there LOL! ALL IN DUE TIME SIR..... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
pervitizm Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 pics of chick or it didnt happlen 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
~digital~bass~ Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 Yup, no doubt.... I'll be real honest here, it has been nearly 2 years since i've had a girlfriend, so this female is GONNA GET IT! Between moving back to GA 2 years ago, and trying to get a job, starting a small business for some side money, I just haven't had the time, nor the money to get involved with anyone. I still have my small business ( www.externalpccooling.net ) but had to move back here to the S.Florida area for my old job back, to pay off my gosh damn creadit cards. Thats quite awhile. Guess hanna been buisy lately huh lol. Just tell her i need a body shot of you because your so beautiful i can look at the picture when im feeling down. I also need a pic of you in a sexy boy shorts so i can draw a photo of it to show how much i care about you. I also need a bean shot pic because im an aspiring bean farmer. Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.