Mmats user Posted December 23, 2006 Author Report Posted December 23, 2006 yup as long as its not raining to bad we'll be there
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 How powerful are those subs?
Mmats user Posted December 23, 2006 Author Report Posted December 23, 2006 1000 Watts each no problem..Im building a promotional van with 4 15s walled either RE MX or FI BTL ..im leaning towards the BTL kinda heavy
ChevyBoy Posted December 24, 2006 Report Posted December 24, 2006 nice lil setup. how does the rear fill sound? think it would be louder angled towards the front?
AI James Posted December 24, 2006 Report Posted December 24, 2006 ive never liked the look of any of mmats stuff, it does what it should but it just never has appealed to me
Pokey Posted December 24, 2006 Report Posted December 24, 2006 That's the one thing I don't like about them either. They're way to plain looking. But they do the job, and do it well too. Especially the higher end stuff.
AI James Posted December 24, 2006 Report Posted December 24, 2006 That's the one thing I don't like about them either. They're way to plain looking. But they do the job, and do it well too. Especially the higher end stuff.i mean i also dont like amps with models like 3000.1 and does 2700 just seems dumb imo, why not name it the 2700.1
Pokey Posted December 24, 2006 Report Posted December 24, 2006 Very good point. I didn't catch that one.
Ernesto Posted December 25, 2006 Report Posted December 25, 2006 That's the one thing I don't like about them either. They're way to plain looking. But they do the job, and do it well too. Especially the higher end stuff.i mean i also dont like amps with models like [glow=red,2,300]3000.1 and does 2700 just seems dumb imo[/glow], why not name it the 2700.1x2 I agree...But I personally love the way they look...Small and simple...Gotta love an amp that's as small as the 3000.1 but can produce 2700 real watts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.