Sonic Electronix

I Found Out The Car In Getting I Need Help

Why is this dude getting shitted on for wanting to spend 500 on a system? You can get a kicker zx1000.1 for 275 shipped on ebay brand new. Thats around 1200rms at 2ohm on birthsheet. And buy a 15inch l7 refurbished for 200. and make the biggest box spec possible ported. Youll be bangin so hard , Ive had people want to puke and get pounding headakes after a ported box I made with a 12inch l7 an a lanzar shitty ass 100 dollar amp when i was a kid.

(dont buy low quality lanzer please youll waste your money on those cheap amps) Better off going on ebay and searching for some kicker zx amps. One kicker zx300.1 ($100) is equal to a 2000 watt lanzar low quality amp ($150)

Or get Like 4 buy one get one free kicker comp vrs or kicker comps from many online stores right now.

There is alot of good subs out there that are 100 bucks a peice. just pop 2 of them in and try to match it up close with the 1200rms at 2ohm.

You people are idiots for making fun of a 500 dollar system. Ive hurd a 170 dollar system in a civic hatch with 8 guage wire stock everything bang and flex the roof and everything. Prob around 140db.

Dont listen to these haters man. 500 is legit as a mother phuck. Have fun with it.

no one is shitting on this dude. were telling him real life situations when you go to a shop. get off our nuts. walk in with $500 at your local shop and ask what you can get for a full system with that installed. they will laugh.

and i HIGHLY DOUBT your old setup would cause people to almost puke.........lol

it gave them a headache because of the lanzar amp producing such shitty quality that it sounded like ass :D

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest aseanj52

no one is shitting on this dude. were telling him real life situations when you go to a shop. get off our nuts. walk in with $500 at your local shop and ask what you can get for a full system with that installed. they will laugh.

it gave them a headache because of the lanzar amp producing such shitty quality that it sounded like ass :D

Speaking of shitty sounding.......Do stock systems give you guys headaches.....it literally gives me one. I can't turn it up past 20 without hurting lol

Why is this dude getting shitted on for wanting to spend 500 on a system? You can get a kicker zx1000.1 for 275 shipped on ebay brand new. Thats around 1200rms at 2ohm on birthsheet. And buy a 15inch l7 refurbished for 200. and make the biggest box spec possible ported. Youll be bangin so hard , Ive had people want to puke and get pounding headakes after a ported box I made with a 12inch l7 an a lanzar shitty ass 100 dollar amp when i was a kid.

(dont buy low quality lanzer please youll waste your money on those cheap amps) Better off going on ebay and searching for some kicker zx amps. One kicker zx300.1 ($100) is equal to a 2000 watt lanzar low quality amp ($150)

Or get Like 4 buy one get one free kicker comp vrs or kicker comps from many online stores right now.

There is alot of good subs out there that are 100 bucks a peice. just pop 2 of them in and try to match it up close with the 1200rms at 2ohm.

You people are idiots for making fun of a 500 dollar system. Ive hurd a 170 dollar system in a civic hatch with 8 guage wire stock everything bang and flex the roof and everything. Prob around 140db.

Dont listen to these haters man. 500 is legit as a mother phuck. Have fun with it.

Check this shit out homie...I'm not shitting on anyone(yet)..I dont think you read dude's shit right....he wants gear AND A professional install for 500..Fuck ya you can buy refurb shit and its going to just that..and as for your 170 dollar system doing 140's....pics or STFU http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

X2...you people have to be serious with this shit...I want to shake my car for 500.00 dollars...WTF are ya thinking http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

thats not always true. i personally have spent about 5-600 myself. grant it full retail is well over 2 grand. it comes down to who you know and how well you know them. if you have been faithful to 1 shop in your area they will give you a break usually. but for 500 thats a stretch for alot of bass

----reference's----

meade916

thats not always true. i personally have spent about 5-600 myself. grant it full retail is well over 2 grand. it comes down to who you know and how well you know them. if you have been faithful to 1 shop in your area they will give you a break usually. but for 500 thats a stretch for alot of bass

Again you people are missing what he said...yeah most of us on here do not pay full retail for shit,have some kind of homie hookups..which is good...but like you just said...your 5-600 would retail for over 2k...does not apply here!!Fuck Ya I can buy some shit cheap and make big sound...but thats me getting shit at dealer cost and doing the install myself....again no shitting on people....just want motherfuckers to be real about what they expect for 500.00 bucks in the retail/profesional world!!!!

Again you people are missing what he said...yeah most of us on here do not pay full retail for shit,have some kind of homie hookups..which is good...but like you just said...your 5-600 would retail for over 2k...does not apply here!!Fuck Ya I can buy some shit cheap and make big sound...but thats me getting shit at dealer cost and doing the install myself....again no shitting on people....just want motherfuckers to be real about what they expect for 500.00 bucks in the retail/profesional world!!!!

some people just dont understand that.

btw, what would your shop typically charge for a full install? just to give this guy an idea......

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ROFL agreed.

The only setup I've heard of that is capable of making people puke is the H2 at AI in Fresno, 16 SX 12"s FTW!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

some people just dont understand that.

btw, what would your shop typically charge for a full install? just to give this guy an idea......

MOST shops out there are going to charge you 50 or more to install an amp..40 or more for a deck..40 or so for door speakers...custom boxes start at around 100(small sealed) and go up from there...there are places that if you buy the gear from them will install your deck for free(just pay for parts)..but I dont know of many shops that will do amp installs free for buying their shit..A full install depending on gear..deck and everything..your a 1000.00 and up.AND dont be a cheap ass on your wire...not just power..but everything..RCA's speaker you name it...I have seen to many systems come in with good gear and super cheap ass connections...then wonder why it sounds funky

Archived