What Are Some Ridiculous Things You've Heard At Work?

Lawl.

Hell, I work in Produce, some fucking customers cannot tell which side of the corn table is white or yellow.... there's signs on the table too... :rolleyes:

Produce represent :drinks:

One day when I was working at Target a year ago, I was in one of the aisles making things look good and a lady walks up to me and asks where is the soda...I casually look to my right at the giant wall of soda

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Back when I worked construction I heard a CERTIFIED electrician say: "hey, take the knot out of that extention cord so the electricity won't get pinched off." People chuckle, but he was very serious. Did I mention that he was a CERTIFIED electrician?!?!?

At my current job I work on computers and network systems in bingo halls (yeah... who knew). These players are crazy. The looniest people you have ever met. I had a woman walk up and pull a bit of lint from my shirt and put it under her computer "for luck!" she said. She was happy as could be to get that lint from my shirt. By the end of the night she didn't win a single game and gave me the stink eye all the way out the door. My fault as it would seem.

I had a lady storm up to me once and started yelling at me: "HEY!!! HEY YOU! Tell me somethin'... Tell ME SOMETHIN'!!! Why is it that whenever I sit on this side of the bingo hall, everybody over there wins- but when I sit over there... everybody over here wins?!?!? TELL ME THAT!" I look up from my computer thinking she is joking (like I said, these people are crazy) and she is very serious. I wanted to tell her something smart like "Because you touch yourself at night" or something like that, but I have to be nice- so I say it is just the luck of the draw, number of cards, bla bla bla. "NAW!!!! NAW!!!! This is BULLS**T!!!! I'm callin' the Gamin' Comission!" So, I handed her their phone number and smiled. That burned her up.

I have a million crazy bingo stories.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

LOL.

Ya know.... since it sounds like you work in a stereo shop, you could've helped the guy out with getting his equipment sound cleaner.

this was all actually in my school's auto shop...and i did try to help him out. he just started laughing and drove off because he thought that he knew more than me. and i do try to help out people with stereo's at my school, but they blow me off when they think they know more than me when their system is wired up wrong and tuned horribly. (i probably just sounded like a smart-ass there didnt i)

and colin, tell us more bingo stories, that stuff's priceless

I work at maccas, some lady came in and bought a Fillet of Fish burger.

She came back 5 minutes later and started complaining that there was only half a bit of cheese on her burger.

After about another 5 minutes of her pleading her retard case, i told her that the burger actually comes with half a piece. Ehhhh, watta spazz.

She still complained, so i told her to piss off to the supermarket and buy some cheese or go home and make her own fish burger, lazy bitch.

Moral is, end of the day i'm still getting shit pay, so fuck the customers!

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

She came back 5 minutes later and started complaining that there was only half a bit of cheese on her burger.

After about another 5 minutes of her pleading her retard case, i told her that the burger actually comes with half a piece. Ehhhh, watta spazz.

She still complained, so i told her to piss off to the supermarket and buy some cheese or go home and make her own fish burger, lazy bitch.

and thats there fault :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Fuck You, Fuck you, FUCK YOU, Fuck You, You're Cool........................and Fuck you i'm out!!!!

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

• 2 weeks later...

lol.

so the other day, some guy came up to me saying this, "You might want to let your produce manager know that you're supposed to wash the spinach before putting it on the shelf"

lawl....

if he wants to volunteer an hour or two of his time, he sure as hell can.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

• 7 months later...

bump...

Filling the eggs, customer says, "WHere're your eggs?"

"Oh my that's a large container of half & half milk!" *pointing at a half gallon container...*

"HEY THIS GLASS MACHINE IS BROKEN" Machine says, "remove bottle from reject slot." *removes bottle* "HEY THANKS!"

Soo... We get this new girl at work... All she does is bag and carry out... Buddy of mine is bagging... Customer is like "Aren't you going to help me out? Your coworker over there helped me out."

Sorry, we're not your fucking maid for fucks sake.

Before they're even in the building... "Where's your restrooms?"

They make a mess of toilet paper on the floor... Guess who cleans it up? Fuckers.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i work with some total fucking tools too.

i'm rebuilding a C-130 rudder boost pack and i there is hydraulic fluid all over the fucking place. guy comes up to me "are you a hydraulics troop"

naw bitch i'm just getting lubed up for no damn reason. fn retard.

we got a new guy in our shop so i'm taking him on the planes and giving him a run down of what we do.

this guy looks at me and says "what does hydraulics have to do with fuel systems" "i don't remember any of this from tech school"

this fn tool comes to this base from a fuel systems tech school and for 3 weeks hes working in our hydraulic shop. we thought he was a fn dumbass but nope it just took him that long to realize that hydraulics are not fuel systems. what a retard.

Archived