155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

It's probably a 3" coil so yes you could get a recone for it. Contact Fi, DC, DD, TC someone like that. Yes, you can put a dvc recone in it you just need to get the terminals when you buy the recone and your set. But as said before I wouldn't tear it down until needed. BTW I'd contact TC as a last resort. There cones be high dolla.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

"Do you guys think i can re-coil/re-cone this so that I can have a DVC instead of single.? what kit do you guys think would fit this motor and basket? cuz it's going to be hard to power this at 4ohms. "

Play the shit out of it like it is now, No sence in tearing up a perfectly good sub that is working :)

You're right, I should play the shit out of this thing first b4 i think about recoil. I was juz thingkin bout that due to the fact that it is a SVC 4ohms and my AQ1200d only puts out about 500Wrms@4ohms. I am thinking of building a ported box about 4 cubes and tuned at 28hz-30hz.

-You guys think if i build an opitmal box for it and give it that 500Wrms that it would sound good and fairly loud?

-how would it compare to my my current dual diamond D6 12" set up which are getting 600Wrms each?

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

with 500 watts rms id build at least a 6 cube box for it

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

"Do you guys think i can re-coil/re-cone this so that I can have a DVC instead of single.? what kit do you guys think would fit this motor and basket? cuz it's going to be hard to power this at 4ohms. "

Play the shit out of it like it is now, No sence in tearing up a perfectly good sub that is working :)

Agreed