8 Week Old Female Red Nose....pics

well i took a trip to dallas to see my homeboy i got my pit from some months ago. his house burned down and he had to move and when that happened he moved his dogs to his friends house that already had some dogs and spots for my friends dogs. well my dogs dad Pappy who was 3 years old and 120lbs+ died about 3 weeks ago apparantly from the heat. he had shade/water/food so thats the only thing they could think of. long story short he had bred pappy to neisha which both have the same grandmother. Pappy was one of the best lookin dogs weve seen and might ever see but i got a female red nose from the litter. so now i have a female and male, different moms but same dad, Pappy. this female was the pick female from the litter, she had 14 and has raised 11. he selling the pups for 500, but i got the player price.....free. don't think i wont be breeding these two in a year :dry:B)

sittin here waiting on slow ass photobucket....i can't think of a name for her so any ideas are welcome for consideration.

my friends bike

DSC01155.jpg

other friends bike

DSC01156.jpg

friends 97 mustang gt

DSC01157.jpg

"STANG"

DSC01158.jpg

my pup and his red nosed male Roscoe which is my black white dogs brother

DSC01159.jpg

they found some water while we were in his back yard

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

his blue pup

DSC01172.jpg

chesty

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

mine is the red nose the blue is my friends. blue is 7 weeks and red is 8 weeks.

DSC01176.jpg

my dog bubba and tha pup

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

look at that chest boiiiii

DSC01186.jpg

already sleepin lol

DSC01187.jpg

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

well i took a trip to dallas to see my homeboy i got my pit from some months ago. his house burned down and he had to move and when that happened he moved his dogs to his friends house that already had some dogs and spots for my friends dogs. well my dogs dad Pappy who was 3 years old and 120lbs+ died about 3 weeks ago apparantly from the heat. he had shade/water/food so thats the only thing they could think of. long story short he had bred pappy to neisha which both have the same grandmother. Pappy was one of the best lookin dogs weve seen and might ever see but i got a female red nose from the litter. so now i have a female and male, different moms but same dad, Pappy. this female was the pick female from the litter, she had 14 and has raised 11. he selling the pups for 500, but i got the player price.....free. don't think i wont be breeding these two in a year :dry:B)

sittin here waiting on slow ass photobucket....i can't think of a name for her so any ideas are welcome for consideration.

poodin' :)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

aight all the pics are up...finally

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Nice lookin dog...I just got a blue pit about a month ago.

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

:)

We call our newest Pit "Monkey". But you have to say it "MmooonkeY!"

Monster is good too. Pretty babies.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

beautiful dogs, i had a rednose that looked just like "chesty" his name was hooch, best dog i've ever owned.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

feed it high quality food (nutro & canidae) are two of my favorites) avoid mass produced shit like pedigree, purina, old roy etc. they are mostly grain and corn meal which are shit for dogs

exercise it as often...

start training it at a young age

and most importantly love and take care of her.... pits are gods gift to earth

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

thanks for the compliments everyone. i've always fed all my dogs diamond. finally figured out a name for her, its Shasta