Whats for dineer?

havnt had a real christmas in over 10 years all the family members who loved christmas have died including my mother so tomarow will be just another day i bought 1 present for a friend but there life's to busy so i dont get to see them till after new years.

Ive been on a tomale, and cookie diet since yesterday :D

but its good

some spiral cliced ham sounds good tho too

And Big P, I feel you on that one. I have no family left either. Well, mom and dad, they are seperated, and barely hangin in there health wise-cancer diabetes, ect, and my sister is going thru Kemo for about 6months for finding 4 spots of cancer, everyone else pretty much has passed away

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.