Aaron813 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 Come to indiana and work there is alot of work here David if you do pipe fitting why not try doing it for your self as your own business
Forevrbumpn Posted July 29, 2008 Author Report Posted July 29, 2008 heh- "He said pipe" That woul be cool to try and get on a rig, but Iam out of shape for that, my back and knees are my killer on high physical jobs like that from how they show ruffnecks on Discovery channel man, thats a hard very dangerous job I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
David Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 I wont leave california, because I have a 15yr old son that doesnt live with me, I will not leave him. I would love to Start my own Fire Sprinkler company, but you need a level 3 engineers cert and a C16 license, Im only level 1 certified, it would take about 85g's to start up company here, I just dont have that kind of money and my poor credit doesnt allow me to get that kind of loan.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 Okay, so today is Wed, and I was on my way to my new job In training- TAXI cab driver hehe And on my Denali, I get a muthafukin flat!! on the rear 275/45-20 I ofcourse tried in flate a flat, and then add some more air pressure since its supposed to be at 50psi, not 32-35psi Now, I cant start until FRIDAY Iam stoked about this taxi job, my buddy says he makes bank, like in the $250+ take home a night- $1400+ a week I got a quote of $1300 for 4 rims/tires, installed, final price for some 22s, black with chrome trim, they look sick, but looks like I WILL have to head that direction, Iam not spending $300 on 1 tire, no way!!!! DAMN DELAYYSSSSSS I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 oh shit !!! we got a getto sactown taxi cab confessions to be aired on smd soon serious congrats on the yob, some money is better than no money. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Forevrbumpn Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 thanks man I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Beanz Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 thanks man Free Rides cause were SMD members??? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 haha.. we'll see not from Washington I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Beanz Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 haha.. we'll see not from Washington Aww come on!!!!Well if im ever in the SAC area then how about it?? j\k.so you got them rims yet?? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 no, bills come first I just got the flat today I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.