Wall In A Cavy, 4 15" Dc Subs * New Video!*

holy cheap!!!

Are you sure it will fit tho, you have a 1st gen cavy and his is a 2nd gen I think.

yes.............same body stamp from GM

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

damn no gratz or anything -_-. haterz xD

j/k i was just happy to come home with a 1st and 3rd place trophy.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

nope it doesnt, i looked lol.

my pioneer HU has the controls to turn up and change track on the same turn nob deal. while tryin to turn it up fast i accidently went to the next song. instead of turning it back i just left it and turned up the volume. like i said the guy hosting the event said my hu fcked me over.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

I have no pause either. You have to really practise with the volume knob ;)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

lol im just going to get a different one, im asking people in competitors corner for help on the matter.

im going to try and take sum pics of the box finished, and everything sealed up. got louder thanks for whoever said to do that.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

• 2 weeks later...

kk i upgraded my amp to a kicker ks1200.1 that puts out 1460 wrms at 2 ohms! also upgraded all my wire to rockford 4 guage and got a new inline fuse since my last one kept blowing. also got the 4th sub and it slams. i think one of my subs might be out of phase just because it doesnt sound quite right for what it is. i would add more pics and videos but ive moved to college and im 3 hours away from home, so i have no where to work on my car and i cant turn it up real loud otherwise ill set off a bunch of alarms. im pritty sure im the loudest person at my college, there are a few systems here. i met a guy that says he has a dorango with 3 w7's and he says he is hitting like 160db's. i laughed at him and asked what he used to get it metered, he didnt know. so im waiting to hear his truck but otherwise i think he is talkin shit. well ill put up more pix and vids as soon as i go home next, i gotta get a job first or i wont be able to go home. my ass is broke lol

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

kk i upgraded my amp to a kicker ks1200.1 that puts out 1460 wrms at 2 ohms! also upgraded all my wire to rockford 4 guage and got a new inline fuse since my last one kept blowing. also got the 4th sub and it slams. i think one of my subs might be out of phase just because it doesnt sound quite right for what it is. i would add more pics and videos but ive moved to college and im 3 hours away from home, so i have no where to work on my car and i cant turn it up real loud otherwise ill set off a bunch of alarms. im pritty sure im the loudest person at my college, there are a few systems here. i met a guy that says he has a dorango with 3 w7's and he says he is hitting like 160db's. i laughed at him and asked what he used to get it metered, he didnt know. so im waiting to hear his truck but otherwise i think he is talkin shit. well ill put up more pix and vids as soon as i go home next, i gotta get a job first or i wont be able to go home. my ass is broke lol

Fuck pics, we want vids.

my eclipse has pause. i love it :D can adjust the volume, without un pausing it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg