Wall In A Cavy, 4 15" Dc Subs * New Video!*

lol i never needed it either until i tried to compete, ohhh well i guess i will have to live with what i got xD. i love the sound i can get out of that HU u sold me tho, its so clean and distortion free xD

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Like Audiofanatics said you can use one of the older Pioneer remotes with the pause on it to pause the newer Pioneer decks without the pause on the deck or remote. I have this year's DEH-6000UB and it has no pause except in a menu that is burried and is hard to get to. I have a bunch of Pioneer remotes laying around from working at different shops and I grabbed one of those to see if it worked when I got the deck. It does and that's what I use in Db Drag and Bassrace too. Hit him up for that bitch and you'll be in business. You won't need to waste you money on a new deck when you have a remote that works perfectly well.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Dang that remote is old... So whats up new amp and sub but no pics???? Vids????

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

Ya thats gotta suck... suprised he can still play cds with 4 15s... I can't..

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

Ya thats gotta suck... suprised he can still play cds with 4 15s... I can't..

DAMN YOU!!!!! lol, yeah you jinxed me man. my shit will start skipping now when i got it turned up loud. sorry about the pix and vids but im in college now and have no camera. i could try and take sum vids with this laptop lol, i cant turn it up otherwise id set off any car alarm around me in the big ass parking lot. but yeah its loud, i didnt realize how much my car flexes until it rained and i could see the rain drops moving in and out on the front window lol.

yeah audiofanaticz ill pm ya my addy, im wondering if i could send it to my college mail box lol, otherwise it will be 3 hours away and my ass is broke. if you cannot send it via regular mail i got like $8 in paypal i could send ya lol, otherwise i have no other money.

i am currently planning on rebuilding, i am trying to get into a woodshop class where i am allowed to work on my car, i am going to make the box go all the way to the windows, it is currently like 8 inches on both sides away from the sides of the car. i was planning on putting speakers there but that was a lost cause. so im guessing i could add like 4cu^ft by doing this, prolly less cuz im planning on putting 3 layers of 3/4 mdf on the sides and front baffle. i also have to move the box back since it is currently past the b-piller and me competing it is not allowed besides bass race i believe.

next build will be either 6 total level 2 15", that post up a bit gave me sum ideas an some other builds helped. otherwise im looking at going with four level 4 15" or two 18" level 4 subs. nothing like this will be done until late next summer after i can find a damn job. i wish i had an suv lol

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

alright i got a video!!!!!!! i got it uploaded onto photobucket after like an hour of waiting. now i cannot find it on photobucket lol, so i gotta ask the awsome kick ass people here at smd where the hell in photobucket the video's are and how do i upload it lol, thanks

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Archived