Review On Roscoe's Benzo

eaglescorpio1

Im in Topeka roscoe, if you ever want to give a demo or go to a show, id love to hear this man. ill make the trip up for sure. ive never looked at your build thread until now. looks sweet

I will be in emporia quite a bit this next few years so if you ever want to do a half and half drive Id be more than happy to give you a listen! :)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

This review sound like it gave you the best ear sex ever :spiteful::rofl:

I love a good sq system aswell as one that is downright loud.

yep, pretty much ear sex. Like I said, rarely do you find a system that sounds like that.

is there a build thread on this. i am very interested in SQ set-ups?

there is a build thread. There is a link in roscoe's signature. benzo build.

WHAT NO VIDEOS OR PICS!!!!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif

Like roscoe said, there is a vid in his build link but its not the best, but next time I see him, I will get a vid.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

oh dope dude, pm me when your able to do it. ill make the drive for sure. maybe we can work something out and you can build me some stuff for my blazer ;)

Not a problem man be more than happy to help a fellow SMD'er ;)

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Not a problem man be more than happy to help a fellow SMD'er ;)

From my quick glancing your using RF components/coaxials right? I hear a lot about people not liking them but yet you and Steve use them and I hear both systems (hoopty and benz) have great sq and get loud. Are they good?

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

From my quick glancing your using RF components/coaxials right? I hear a lot about people not liking them but yet you and Steve use them and I hear both systems (hoopty and benz) have great sq and get loud. Are they good?

he is using components with the tweet bridge over the mid and an extra tweet in the door up where the mirror is mounted. If they weren't good, he wouldn't be using them. Right roscoe? don't mean to speak on your behalf mang.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

the RFs sound great but most people over power them and ask them to more than the speaker wants to ,so then they sound like crap. ESO.(equipment smarter than operator)

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

I have never had an issue with the Fosgate componants... More on that below

he is using components with the tweet bridge over the mid and an extra tweet in the door up where the mirror is mounted. If they weren't good, he wouldn't be using them. Right roscoe? don't mean to speak on your behalf mang.

you are correct

the RFs sound great but most people over power them and ask them to more than the speaker wants to ,so then they sound like crap. ESO.(equipment smarter than operator)

and part two of above... there is a reason manufacturers include specifiacations with their product. If you follow thae guidlines (at least somewhat lol) quality products always perform!

Sounds awesome, I wanna hear!

I dont know man... your a whole hour up stream from me.....

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived