Haha Steve Doesnt Know I Have This Photo Of Him.

P how do you make your shrimp tacos

well theres drunk tacos you grill up the shrimp and maybe pore some beer on them. You then heat up some torts put the shrimp in em spray with lime and enjoy.

then theres another that I came up with my self.

the sauce:

Taraki sauce

bbq sauce

tapatio

tons of garlic powder

crushed fresh garlic

onion powder

minsed red onions

pepper

red peppers

salt

fresh lemon

you mix all that crap together to taste then as your bbqing the shrimp you paint it on generously. When you bite into the shrimp your taste buds go nuts. Its sweet sour tart hot spicy. Its good.

then theres the weird american way that the local mexican restaurants seem to all make

you deep fry the shrimp in a batter then put it in a corn tortilla then add cabbage ranch guacamole salsa. I have mine with just battered shrimp and ranch.

well theres drunk tacos you grill up the shrimp and maybe pore some beer on them. You then heat up some torts put the shrimp in em spray with lime and enjoy.

then theres another that I came up with my self.

the sauce:

Taraki sauce

bbq sauce

tapatio

tons of garlic powder

crushed fresh garlic

onion powder

minsed red onions

pepper

red peppers

salt

fresh lemon

you mix all that crap together to taste then as your bbqing the shrimp you paint it on generously. When you bite into the shrimp your taste buds go nuts. Its sweet sour tart hot spicy. Its good.

then theres the weird american way that the local mexican restaurants seem to all make

you deep fry the shrimp in a batter then put it in a corn tortilla then add cabbage ranch guacamole salsa. I have mine with just battered shrimp and ranch.

Im going to try your way out this weekend since ive got some people coming over

oh god taco bell isnt regular any thing. Come to cali ill show you what regular mexican food is. Both home and restaurant.

This is regular restaurant food here not shown is another plate full of rice and beans and a boul of chips and salsa. Its about 17 bucks and I always have enof left over for lunch the next day.

Image017.jpg

damn...i read this..got hungry..and now i just came back from polibertos (a great mexican food place here in phoenix) and I ate a bad ass shrimp burrito...damn it was good :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

94 3000gt

18" Kicker Solo X

KX2500.1

2 KX350.4

8 JBL Coax Speakers

250A Mechman Alt