Rear Seats/console Build

So I finally decided to start glassing again. Im gonna be making my rear seats bucket instead of a bench so I bought up some out of a prelude like my front seats. started the framework today...

Posted Image

Posted Image

dont you love finding metal that can be unbolted from the car?....factory should have welded it in if they didnt want me screwin with it....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then in the middle, UPS stopped by with my alt wiring and fuses. now all I need is the block and Im set.

Posted Image

a little perfect center sexiness...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and thats as far as I got today. more tomorrow....and just for a teaser....the rear console will be floating E8s...........

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

looks sweet, i think itll look good when its done.. what are you doing for a finish on the glassed pieces?

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

Looking good

Thats kind of something I always want to do, was take out a rear bench, replace it with some racing seats or something, and do a blow thru between the seats.- good start on those seats man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thanks for the comments! Im totally doing this without a real set design in mind.....(thats why I have ALOT of cardboard cutouts...) I made little progress on on the frame so far. I just did strips down the side of the doors. Im really trying to figure out which way I want to go with the center...all I know is I want it to be floating and Im basing it on Buicks Riviera concept at the auto show.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived