Can A 4.0 Inline 6 Cylinder Jeep Sound Good Exhaust Wise?

How expensive are those things...I would love a muscle sounding jeep

I love the FlowMaster low sound also from straight pipes too. I found a vid and I want something like this. Heres a video of a 90 jeep. This is the sound I basically want. Its a flowmaster. Im sure magnaflow will do it too, straightpipes ill loose some performance ive found out on my model due to no backpressure. I lost a low of low end torque

I love the FlowMaster low sound also from straight pipes too. I found a vid and I want something like this. Heres a video of a 90 jeep. This is the sound I basically want. Its a flowmaster. Im sure magnaflow will do it too, straightpipes ill loose some performance ive found out on my model due to no backpressure. I lost a low of low end torque

magnaflow and flowmaster sound nothing alike btw.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

magnaflow and flowmaster sound nothing alike btw.

no one ever said they did. he said they will do the same thing to be technical. and yes they do sound alike. the flowmaster have a more metallic sound though.

----reference's----

meade916

here is my buddy's Jeep with the cat replaced with a magnaflow and nothing after that

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/ZJTu...nt=bd090250.flv

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/ZJTu...nt=cc67fb22.flv

dont mind the cutting out in the 2nd one, he was running out of gas

i kno my truck is no were nere a jeep, and i got a diff motor but i got a 3.6l v6 with a 40 series 2chamber flowmaster and its the cleanest sound ive heard befor, its got a deep but not real deep rumble to it and when u get on it it sounds awesome but it tends to loose sound from 3-4krpm, and straight pipes doesnt rly have anything to resonate the sound from to give it that sound like a muffular would, now flowmaster has a straight threw series raceing exaust that might sound straight pipe but i unno, anyways i seen a gang of mustangs last weekend when i was at the beach and they all sounded mean as hell, i dont kno what kinda exaust they had if it was flowmaster or magnaflow but it had that deep metalic gurgle that made u be like, i want dat shit lol, i unno if it was just the motor or what but it sounded kick ass, but anyways i aint heard a magnaflow in person or i unno tho but my uncle builds old cars and all he runs is flowmaster and on his 55 belair 350 dual flowmasters it sounds fukin sick, i vote flowmaster

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

no one ever said they did. he said they will do the same thing to be technical. and yes they do sound alike. the flowmaster have a more metallic sound though.

sounds like hes saying he wants that sound, but he was sure the magnaflow will do it too. well, they sound different. reading>u
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived